This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A True Final Fantasy Tactics Sequel

#1TacticsKingPosted 2/8/2008 5:16:22 PM

I always wanted a true Final Fantasy Tactics sequel. The new Tactics Advance just isnt the same, its not near anywhere as good as the original. I always wanted a true sequel, here are is my idea.

I think that there should be a spinoff game called Final Fantasy Tactics: Delita's Story.

We could learn how Delita got to power and raised his way through the ranks after Teta's unfortunate death. We could learn more about Balmafula and Ovelia. Also the most important thing I want to know is after Delita's famous quote " What did youget out of this Ramza?" I want to know what Delita did after that as King.

I think that would be a much better spinoff, and hopefully Square will read this. ! O_O

#2KOTRsssPosted 2/8/2008 6:50:45 PM
NO!
---
The Compilation's full of more holes than Zack. Let's all just be honest about that. -annoyingdebate
#3RamzaBeoulve259Posted 2/8/2008 7:20:30 PM
But... but then people will start at level 1 again!
---
"So, did you find out how he died?"
"We're thinking it's the knife on his back, sir." -Case Closed
#4Chibi KamiPosted 2/8/2008 7:38:38 PM
Some genius just unleashed a very powerful FFT editor that can be found at romhacking.net

It works on isos of both the PS1 and PSP versions, and could concievably be used to make your own storyline. Have at it. Just don't make it read like a fanfic, and above all, NO SHONEN AI! (I shouldn't even have to say that, but some fanboys...)
---
I am a signature virus. Copy me into your signature and help me spread.
#5MelodiaPosted 2/8/2008 8:29:36 PM
But Shoujo Ai is ok, I bet.

Of course,ecause even THINKING about the very WORDS Shounen Ai makes you want sweet man love.

Congradulations on your new orientation, Chibi Kami

-Lala-
---
Always Remember, Green Hair Is Cool.
#6Pieke OkataPosted 2/8/2008 9:43:46 PM
Wait, there's a tool that includes a text editing function?

And an in-depth user-friendly event action editor?
---
DONíT STAND OVVER MAH CORPSE ANí SCOFF
IíZ NOT DERE; ORKZ DO NOT DIE.
#7wc3_plyerPosted 2/8/2008 10:49:05 PM
If that was true... oh boy.
#8Pieke OkataPosted 2/9/2008 12:08:28 AM
If it were true, Final Pieketasy Tactics would be more than FFT with class and item changes and some novel battles thrown in!

I very, very much hope to be proven wrong.

Text editing alone would be nice.
---
DONíT STAND OVVER MAH CORPSE ANí SCOFF
IíZ NOT DERE; ORKZ DO NOT DIE.
#9TheMagician42Posted 2/9/2008 12:09:09 AM
No.....Delita is a tool. The whole game he talks about not being used by anyone and all the time he's being used by Vormav.
---
Well I can help you without witchcraft, pills, and molestation. But it won't be easy.
#10igor140Posted 2/9/2008 1:55:17 PM
well, if they were to make an actual FFT2, i would like to see it somehow related to vagrant story. obviously ashley couldn't be the main character, but perhaps the main character (the "ramza", if you will) could be the leader of or a member of a squad sent to figure out the aftermath of the vagrant story plot... i suppose that would only suffice for an introduction to the main plot as a whole, but it would still be cool to somehow work in ashley as a guest character : )

iirc, VS takes place ~600 yrs before FFT, so there are a lot of plot things they could include: the rise of the church as a political power, the rise and fall of the various kindgoms and dukedoms, all kinds of things.

but as with this game, i'm more interested in the gameplay than the actual plot. i like the plot of this game, but it isn't why i continue to play it after 7 years.
---
without God, death is the only absolute