This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best zodiac sign?

#1XRay2984Posted 12/29/2009 10:19:22 PM
I've played through this game partway before, but I never really paid much attention to zodiac signs. I want to start over though. So before I do, which sign, in your opinion, gives Ramza the best overall bonuses?
---
ACCF Thomas @ Aselia
FC 5070-3733-5117
#2vampragonlordPosted 12/29/2009 10:37:07 PM
female pisces

---
cannot write poems, i post for topics,
will not type randoms, i chose for logics. ~Completeboy
#3MelanchthonPosted 12/29/2009 10:42:22 PM
The Zodiac Compatibility FAQ has lists of all of the boss and special character signs and their compatibility:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197339/23143

I usually just use my own birthday, but if you know which special characters you are going to use you might want to plan around that.
---
"i know people get banned cause they get angry and all due to such schemed conspirational argumental activities, but i am gonna keep my cool." cb
#4Chris McDohlPosted 12/29/2009 11:09:55 PM
Wow...I always just put in my own birthday but I never checked that chart...look at this

Gemini has...
...good compatibility with no bosses.
...bad compatibility with Miluda, Wiegraf, Algus, Gafgarion, Velius, Celia, and
Altima.
...best/worst compatibility with Zalmo, Lede, and Balk.

lol Looks like I made it hard on myself...or does bad compatibility mean they can't hit me with spells...? I'm confused now lol
---
Currently playing: Demon's Souls, MW2
PSN: RamSham XBLGT: Ram Sham
#5luemmeltuetePosted 12/29/2009 11:29:08 PM
Yes, all of their spells will miss.
---
i am in love albeit its one sided as of yet.
#6MelanchthonPosted 12/29/2009 11:43:42 PM
or does bad compatibility mean they can't hit me with spells?

It effects the amount of damage that you do to each other. Bad compatibility means you will both do and receive less damage.
---
"i know people get banned cause they get angry and all due to such schemed conspirational argumental activities, but i am gonna keep my cool." cb
#7Chris McDohlPosted 12/30/2009 8:16:56 PM
Ooooohhhh, ok! Thanks!
---
Currently playing: Demon's Souls, MW2
PSN: RamSham XBLGT: Ram Sham
#8pipsquik2002Posted 1/7/2010 4:05:13 AM
ok, so i've known that but i'm a leo on the game i end with 71 brave and 70 faith at the end of the game without using increases on them. anyone have any idea how much brave and faith each sign gives though? i've played this game hundreds of times but only as leo and i'm wantin to use a mage style this time around, so anyone know the best sign for that and the best sign for hand to hand?
---
the best way to live is with no regret.
#9AquiIaePosted 1/7/2010 4:47:32 AM
Ramza gets the same starting brave regardless of the sign. There are some events that affect it, but the best method is just to Preach / Solution / Cheer Up / Scream your way to 97 (or 03 for Faith)
---
http://i25.tinypic.com/2hph9ia.png
A Knight a team will make the enemies scream.
#10pipsquik2002Posted 1/7/2010 5:07:18 AM
alright, thanks, been wonderin for a while now, i appreciate a straight answer for once lol, if i had a beer or soda for ya, i would share but in reality, i don't even have a damned cookie lol. well, i'll be on for a while checkin on this board, final fantasy amazes me, my dad got me hooked when i was 5 with the first one, my first final fantasy game was 7 which i got a year after it came out, beat it about 2 years after starting it cus i had school and chores and actual friends then.
---
"The best way to live is to live without regret"