This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting back to Junon in Disk 1?

#1ZL2004Posted 12/27/2010 7:00:32 PM
Is there any way to get back to Junon after riding to boat to Costa del Sol? I want to go back to the Junon area to grind kills for my limits but the guy says the boat won't be working for a while.

If not could you tell me a good place to grind for ?/1 limit breaks at this point in the game (In the Corel area just after leaving Costa del Sol for the first time)? Thanks for any and all help guys.
---
Oh, by the way, it's ZL: Topic Killer \_O___/
#2RehabilitantPosted 12/27/2010 7:02:31 PM
i think you can go back after you get the buggy
#3RehabilitantPosted 12/27/2010 7:04:28 PM
also it's better to grind for limits in the midgar zolom cave. in the area where there are like 5 monsters. also good to have hypers and let them hit you.
#4VeghEstherPosted 12/28/2010 10:37:09 AM
You can but its not needed as soon as Rocket Town can be entered the forest right outside that town is the place I went to have Cloud learn Meteor Rain ASAP.

As in can fight at least 6 to 7 monsters in 1 battle their. Besides even if you did go back to Junion most of those monsters their I needed to use Aqua Breath or Beta and both are costly MP wise per use.
#5Moon_Wolf_IIPosted 12/28/2010 8:11:41 PM
Also I find the Capparwires in the forests between Junon and Fort Condor are good for raising up limits even though not as good as the forest on the way to Rocket Town.
---
What a fine display of Lemming control. Take a bow, and then carry on with the game.
#6VeghEstherPosted 12/28/2010 8:45:57 PM
That too especially if you have bad luck so that by the time Yuffie shows up in that forest to battle you already have access to Meteor Rain etc.