The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do i get Vincent

#1ImmortalsaiyanPosted 7/5/2008 1:02:30 PM

I'm in nibelheim and wondering where vincent is so i don't skip him by mistake

#2Sephiroth311Posted 7/5/2008 1:18:51 PM
When you first enter the mansion look to the left and you'll see a note on the floor. Follow the clues to get the combination to the safe on the second floor. Becareful though it leads to a VERY strong boss fight so save first. You'll get a key from the safe which opens a door in the basement.

If you want more info let me know, I didn't want to spoil too much for you
---
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast! 8/14/2000 1:01:49 PM
#317MasterPosted 7/5/2008 1:22:36 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197341/2370

Go to the "Getting Vincent" section
---
"lol opinions" - Multiple users
#4Immortalsaiyan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2008 1:47:16 PM
I need help, the riddles alude me
#5Sephiroth311Posted 7/5/2008 2:04:31 PM
The combination is right 36, left 10, right 59 and right 97. Don't go past any of the numbers and do it within the time-limit (don't rush its pretty easy) and the safe will open. Beat the boss and use the key to open the door before the lab in the basement.

Talk to him about Sephiroth then again and ask his name. He joins you on the way out.
---
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast! 8/14/2000 1:01:49 PM
#6Immortalsaiyan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2008 2:31:31 PM
it did not work
#7phiefer3Posted 7/5/2008 3:45:33 PM
Note that the last 2 numbers in the combination are both right. Which means you turn the dial to the right until you reach the first number, then left to the 2nd number, right to the 3rd number, and then right again to the 4th number.

Also keep in mind that if you go past any of the numbers you automatically fail, and when you do reach the correct number you need to hit the confirm button in order to enter it. If you changed your button configuration, you may need to set it back to the default settings (some parts of the game don't work if you're not on the default setup, such as moving chocobos into stables).
---
[/rant]
No, I'm just genetically predisposed to awesomeness. ~fidormula
#8Pirate_BalthierPosted 7/5/2008 3:51:03 PM
Once you open the safe, watch out with the boss, if you face it in your first visit to nibelheim (not counting the flashback) this boss can hit very hard with either magic or physical attacks and it can be hard against physical or magic attacks, but it can be stopped, you could use attacks that can do the job like chocomog or cross slash. One good idea is to bring a tank and a magic tank and Aeris for the healing or use of fury brand if you have that limit. I think time materia paired with added effect in your weapon can also inflict stop to it.
---
I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.
#9princemarth23Posted 7/5/2008 3:54:37 PM
I was level 28 when I fought him, and he wasn't too bad..use Aerith's Seal Evil limit, it is very helpful.
---
XBL Gamertag: Kenshin90
"SHUT UP AND EAT"
#10Gamemaster3k12Posted 7/5/2008 5:54:30 PM
i just used Big Guard and some other enemy skills, like aqua lung when he was on the magic form and he went down quick.
---
_
Wii Code:3343-1578-9587-7895