This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black chocobo

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
Alright, I have the blue and green chocobo and the green has 9 wins, so I have a 100 percent chance of getting a black one. and I know what nut to use and all that. However, my only problem is that out of 10 atempts, all 10 black chocobo's have been male. and the wonderful chocobo that I have is male also, so am i just having bad luck or is the black chocobo automatically a male
---
Billy, I told you not to go into the enchanted woods, now look at you. Ruby weapon spun you around, now you're IQ is 30 and you break everything you touch
7 years ago#2
*ahem*
---
Billy, I told you not to go into the enchanted woods, now look at you. Ruby weapon spun you around, now you're IQ is 30 and you break everything you touch
7 years ago#3
Why not just go get a Female Wonderful Chocobo if all you keep getting is male.
7 years ago#4
It's 50/50 split to determin gender. All it is is bad luck.
7 years ago#5
yea Im about to start doing that, but I just wanted to know
---
7 years ago#6
Pretty sure the gender of each chocobo is determined when you enter the farm, but the class is determined as soon as you catch em. So if you nab a Wonderful chocobo, then save before entering the farm, you can reload until it ends up being the gender you want.
---
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
7 years ago#7
The next time you reload your save, try fighting in a few battles, it may re-randomize the gender thing for you.
---
UM Football- home to criminals and losers... it's a rebuilding year...
7 years ago#8
Yay! I got my gold chocobo!!
thanks everyone!!
so, I hear that each colour chocobo unlocks a cave.
I just got KOTR from the gold chocobo
I got the quadra magic from, I belive it was the blue Chocobo
but what can you get from black and green?
I went to a cave with my black chocobo ( it contained a command materia) but it was empty so I suppose that might answer the green, considering it was blocked by a mountain on one side and shallow water on the other.

---
7 years ago#9
you are missing HP-MP materia.
you can still get it with your gold chocobo.
if i remember correctly, HP-MP is near wutai behind a mountain. ( i may be wrong though)
---
PSN:zfair89 XBL: zfair899---Currently playing: mgs4 ,dmc4
in the end, there will be only chaos!
7 years ago#10
^ I atempted going after that materia eariler today ( it's in the glaicer area) I gave up, deciding it wasn't worth it due getting frequently lost
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived