This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where is the Slash-All Materia?

#1Price_Of_FamePosted 11/16/2008 10:01:20 PM
I just put the beehive into the flytrap...but there is no Slash-All on the other side...unless i am blind
---
90% of teens today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature
#2jragon23Posted 11/17/2008 2:25:46 AM
cut the cord are we human or are we dancer?
#3Res5Posted 11/17/2008 5:49:57 PM
The Slash-All, or rather the Mega-All, Materia is in the Northern Cave at the end of the game.
#4JukainPosted 11/17/2008 6:17:39 PM
From A l e x's guide (this is the second area of the forest, to be clear):

There will be a fly right in front of you here pick it up and head right. When you are prompted to jump, do so. Drop the fly in the pod and leap across to the other side. Pick up the frog and climb the area of raised ground on your right, just above you. Face left and put the frog in the pod. When you jump on it, it may seem like you have nowhere to go however simply wait until the frog jumps out in order to be launched up to the platform on your left. Grab the nest and jump down. Approach the flower on your left and release the nest. The flower will eat it and remain shut giving you access to the yellow Slash-All Materia at its base. Grab the frog and stand on the raised ground releasing it into the left pod this time. Proceed right.
---
Those who call others noobs are actually noobs themselves trying to hide it.
#5phiefer3Posted 11/18/2008 11:49:52 AM
The Slash-All, or rather the Mega-All, Materia is in the Northern Cave at the end of the game.

There is an actual materia named Slash-All. It's a yellow command materia, that at it's base level replaces the Attack command with Slash-All, and when leveled up replaces that with the Flash command (which attempts to cause instant death on all enemies).

---
[/rant]
No, I'm just genetically predisposed to awesomeness. ~fidormula
#6Res5Posted 11/19/2008 4:20:21 PM
Oh! I didn't know that!

Sorry, about that, I take it back. But those of you who don't have the Mega-All Materia you should definitely get it. It puts the "All" support command on all of your magic X1 and the normal attack command will change to Slash-All. (That's why I thought that Mega-All was also Slash-All.)