This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

tifa's final limit break

#1Josh7601Posted 12/12/2008 5:29:11 PM
i've beat this game a million times back in the day, and i've got her final limit before, but i forgot how exactly. i know it has something to do with the piano. am i screwed if i don't remember what i played in the flashback? because i don't lol. if so, that sucks. this is the first time i've actually used tifa throughout the whole game and she's really good, i'd really like to have the final limit.
#2BSBladeSwordmanPosted 12/12/2008 5:38:44 PM
I have it written down on a piece of paper somewhere in my house. That peice of paper is like 11 years old. If I find it I'll let you know. In the meanwhile, you could probably find the answer in many of the FAQ's. Check the Limit Breaks FAQ if that exists. If not than check one of the walkthroughs.
---
You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive! I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!
#3Res5Posted 12/12/2008 5:41:24 PM
It's not exactly necessary but it can help on top of her other limits.

The song you have to play is the field theme before meteor is summoned. Only so much of it though so be careful how much of it you play.

I can't remember the exact button pattern or else I would tell you that instead. Use your ears and listen to the theme and then go try playing it on the piano.

Remember it has to be the one in Tifa's house not in the Shinra Mansion.
---
What the **** is "Poliosis?"-Achmed, the dead terrorist.
#4BSBladeSwordmanPosted 12/12/2008 5:51:12 PM
I can't believe it. I actually found it. It also has the safe code from the shinra mansion. 36, 10, 59, 97. I'll never forget that for as long as I live. OK, according to my hand writing from when I was 12 years old, the song goes like this...

X, S, T, R1+T, R1+S, X, S, T, R1+X, O, X, S, X

X = X
S = Square
T = Triangle
O = Circle

That's probably right.
---
You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive! I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!
#5Res5Posted 12/12/2008 5:56:24 PM
^That's better than my explanation. But at least you'll know what song you're playing.

I played it by ear so I didn't memorize the pattern.
---
What the **** is "Poliosis?"-Achmed, the dead terrorist.
#6Josh7601(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2008 6:00:03 PM
alright, thanks you guys. i thought for some reason it had to be the song that i "jammed" with when you're given the opportunity in the flashback
#7JukainPosted 12/12/2008 10:14:52 PM
^ I think to get the Elemental materia (or whatever it was) out of Tifa's piano, you have to have said you jammed on it during the Kalm Flashback scene. But completely unrelated to Final Heaven.
---
Those who call others noobs are actually noobs themselves trying to hide it.