This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any way to get 2x/4x cut and slash all/flash to work together?

#1UltimaSpiderManPosted 6/8/2009 7:53:44 PM
Or will 2x cut always just replace slash all?
---
I love Taylor<3
Xbox Live & PSN Gamertags: HooksinHearts
#2shadow666Posted 6/8/2009 8:07:26 PM
They'll never work together. Whichever is placed last in the materia layout is the one that will be selectable in battle, although Mega All's Slash-All will always replace 2x-Cut.

---
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid" ~ Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
#3MattD2779Posted 6/8/2009 8:28:12 PM
Wait, I'm confused now.

If you equip the master command, you get slash all, which will cancel out your 4x-cut, right?

And if you equip Slash All/Flash with the master command, then it will cancel out to Flash, right?

I hope I'm right... tryin' to set up my people for Ruby!
---
All work and no play makes Jack murder his whole entire family with a god damn axe - cumbojumbo
#4phiefer3Posted 6/8/2009 8:40:23 PM
Master Command does not give you slash-all, nor does it give you flash, 2x-cut or 4x-cut. It only provides you with Mug, Morph, Mime, Sense, Throw, Manipulate, and Deathblow.

If you equip the Double Cut and Slash All materia at the same time (or multiples of one or more of them) whichever you equip to the person last will take precedent and give you its commands.

But if you equip the MegaAll materia it will always override Flash, 2x-cut and 4x-cut regardless of what order you equip the materia.
---
[/rant]
you just accidentally my whole signature
#5MattD2779Posted 6/8/2009 8:45:35 PM
OK I get it. So let's say I equip Mega All, Master Command, and a Counter=4x-cut combo. My default attack will be Slash All, but when I get hit, I'll still counter with 4x-cut, right?
---
All work and no play makes Jack murder his whole entire family with a god damn axe - cumbojumbo
#6shadow666Posted 6/8/2009 8:50:44 PM
Double Cut won't link with support materia, so no.

---
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid" ~ Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
#7MattD2779Posted 6/8/2009 8:52:21 PM
************! Back to the drawing board......
---