This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have literally found the worst Final Fantasy VII fan-fiction of all time.

#11AssassinStrikePosted 2/24/2010 7:51:34 AM
And was shocked when she realized that the bulk in her stomach went in exactly the opposite direction. Her eyes went wide and her face turned pale as the warmth and squishiness that now filled the seat of her khaki hot pants registered in her mind. Yuffie not being one to pretend at modesty by wearing panties, there was now nothing to contain this mess she had just made; she felt that at any moment it would start oozing down her thighs. Her face flushed several shades of red. She didn't want to think that she had just done what she thought she had done... Right in front of everybody... Right in front of Cloud..

lolwut?!
---
Epic win: http://www.cracked.com/blog/revisiting-old-school-text-adventures-as-a-jaded-modern-gamer/
#12Senor_PotterPosted 2/24/2010 10:58:13 AM
Her question was answered when Tifa came back to the bed with a pair of little scissors in one hand and a make-up brush in the other. "Here, I'm just gonna trim your pubic hair a little," she said, snipping the scissors in the air.

"Yeah... I got it..." That was a lie. "I got it..." This time she could feel it. She could feel it coming. "I... gotta go to the bathroom, NOW." She broke away from Aeris and made a mad dash back into the cabin, shoving herself through the sliding door as it was still only halfway open. She ran as fast as she could until a sharp pang struck her stomach and she fell to her knees. Her insides flipped around in her stomach, and helplessly she filled her diaper with a fist-sized load.

Tifa took a deep breath and sighed. "I know you're going to be upset about this but... while I was at the clothing store buying you some new pairs of shorts, I got to thinking how awful it would be if a repeat of today's incident happened. I didn't want the money I spent on your wardrobe going to waste, so..." She reached over to grab the tote bag she had dropped on the floor and plopped it onto the bed. Now Yuffie could get a good look at what it contained: a plastic-wrapped case of disposable adult diapers.

Way to rape my childhood TC...
---
Si usted entiende esto, grite -Yo veo la luz!-
#13diamond weaponPosted 2/25/2010 7:19:06 PM
Blah. Came into topic expecting a lemon but got a diaper-fic instead. Is disappoint.

I read a fanfiction of Aeris and Tifa with a chocobo.

"With" a chocobo? Link Please.

---
I'd like to shake the hand of whoever marked this topic for "other: beating a dead horse" ~ Cheradenine
#14more_cow_bellPosted 2/25/2010 7:24:10 PM
i need to find that springer fic
---
"Amelia Earhart flew a lot of airplanes, except for that one time when she didn't come back"
#15thetrueoskarPosted 2/25/2010 7:27:38 PM
I can't link to it...

It's like the gif of Tifa and the chocobo, only in textual form...

I commissioned a picture of Yuffie and a chocobo with a bag of materia, but the artist hasn't gotten back to me yet.
---
Dancing_Flames-But I want you to talk condescending to me. It excites me.
#16diamond weaponPosted 2/25/2010 7:47:22 PM
urgh...need. lemon...for mic..spam...

;_____;

---
I'd like to shake the hand of whoever marked this topic for "other: beating a dead horse" ~ Cheradenine
#17thetrueoskarPosted 2/25/2010 7:52:52 PM

Okay.

Cloud Mows The Lawn.

It's... O_o"

The one you were looking for is called Chocobo Nights, if it helps.
---
Dancing_Flames-But I want you to talk condescending to me. It excites me.
#18Drago737Posted 2/25/2010 8:07:42 PM
I just spotted something..
How could Aerith be alive in the Highwind? She supposed to have been Dead looooooooooong Ago...
---
"Hmmm...what to start with, I know I'll start with squats!" - Zack
#19Drago737Posted 2/25/2010 8:12:31 PM
And since when did Yuffie like Cloud? Calling her a [Pfffffffffffffft!] and a [Sluuuuuuuuuuur!]
What is up with that?
---
"Hmmm...what to start with, I know I'll start with squats!" - Zack
#20Senor_PotterPosted 2/26/2010 12:49:05 PM
This poll goes with this topic:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/320364
---
Si usted entiende esto, grite -Yo veo la luz!-