This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So about the underwater materia and missing score **SPOILERS**

#1C_Knife_RulesPosted 5/28/2010 5:16:36 AM
So when you go to the old man who lives in calm and you trade him the guide book you aqquired from the enemy in the underwater reactor at junon...It has no master ap limit...So can you just keep forever adding ap to it to use for barret's missing score? Therefore making it easier to overload than mastering **** kort materia?

any answers are helpful, i just wanna know if the ap from this counts?
---
Sucks Fer You
#2Rinku456Posted 5/28/2010 5:37:58 AM
The Underwater materia does not add to the Missing Score's attack boost.
---
I mean, it must be hard to see your cat suffer from such a debilitating disease as ugly. It's usually fatal because no one wants to feed ugly cats. -Ruzinus
#3sniperfox29Posted 5/28/2010 8:09:04 AM
And how would it be "easier"? Lets say that it did count, and you hit 2 million AP with it, that would still take the same time to obtain 2 million AP in KOTR materia, you'd just be saving yourself some materia slots.
---
Its okay to be jealous, I am this damn good.
GT - Sniper Fox29.
#4C_Knife_Rules(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2010 9:17:03 AM
And how would it be "easier"? Lets say that it did count, and you hit 2 million AP with it, that would still take the same time to obtain 2 million AP in KOTR materia, you'd just be saving yourself some materia slots.

Thats the entire reason it would be easier. Makes it so i can customise my barret more with more materia.
---
Sucks Fer You
#5sniperfox29Posted 5/28/2010 9:39:55 AM
But if you're planning on one shotting things, you don't really care about a whole lot of customisation (since you're not exactly going to use anything other than BANG and win the fight).

Plus when you're grinding out the AP, you can only master one KOTR, so its not like getting the AP is any faster.

The only benefit would be against Emerald and the Materia Storm, but you should of knocked him off way before he gets to use it anyway.
---
Its okay to be jealous, I am this damn good.
GT - Sniper Fox29.
#6C_Knife_Rules(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2010 12:01:11 PM
But if you're planning on one shotting things, you don't really care about a whole lot of customisation (since you're not exactly going to use anything other than BANG and win the fight).

Wasn't going to neccessarily going to try and one shot stuff, just wanted to know about the theory behind it...Wanted to try to use it for ungermax more than anything else really. Need to be able to survive long enough to do a one shot anyway, since my barret is only level 20, hes got no chance against emerald or ruby with only like 900 hp
---
Sucks Fer You
#7shadow666Posted 5/28/2010 12:08:41 PM
Ungarmax with 2 million AP will do the same damage as with 0 AP. Limits don't take weapon damage modifiers into consideration.

---
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid" ~ Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
#8KOTRsssPosted 5/28/2010 2:00:52 PM
If you want to kill Ruby without KOTR, you're best with omnislash or just spamming x4 cut with power soul or something.

Is it possible to get 'paralysed' on your weapon via added effect?
---
TBA