This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best place/way to gain AP?

#1pPLnOmEPosted 12/2/2010 2:06:44 PM
As the title states, im looking for the fastest way to gain AP, if there is already a guide for it, I apologize for not seeing it, thanks in advance for the help.
#2Zhou14Posted 12/2/2010 2:19:53 PM
We need more details about your current point in the game. End-game the best method is to spam Elixirs (using W-Item trick for more) against Magic Pots and defeating Movers in the Northern Crater.
---
"If you think about Aerith's role in FFVII, it makes more sense to call her "I Earth" and not "I Ears."" - gmorris7897
#3pPLnOmE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2010 2:23:48 PM
I'm on disc 3, dwelling outside the northern crater so i can kill ruby and emerald.
#4songsengnimPosted 12/2/2010 2:51:04 PM
As stated - movers and magic pots. You can exit the north cave when you have the AP you need.

---

You know you've played too much FFVII when you find yourself trying to sell blue marbles in the local pawn shop for 1400000.
#5VeghEstherPosted 12/3/2010 5:50:22 PM
Well I had Knights of the round around the time I fought carry armor as in I mastered a few all materia's right outside of Mideel then proceeded to get a Gold Chocobo as soon as I sold 2 or more all materia's.
#6songsengnimPosted 12/3/2010 6:25:51 PM
*** sigh ***

---

You know you've played too much FFVII when you find yourself trying to sell blue marbles in the local pawn shop for 1400000.
#7sniperfox29Posted 12/4/2010 3:18:09 AM
You know, that has got to be the all time greatest Vegh post ever, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with what the topic is asking.

Please Vegh, tell us what you having KOTR a Gold Chocobo and millions of gil have to do with the best place to gain AP?
---
God's Last Gift To You.
GT - Sniper Fox29.
#8KrossRoadsPosted 12/4/2010 1:05:23 PM
Yep, movers and magic pots in the swamp areas of the crater. I usually use my save crystal there so I can save and keep grinding, and the use of tents is quite nice.

Don't expect to master a KotR materia without about three hours of straight grinding though, even in the swamp. However early game materia like bolt and mystify and shiva, you'll master so fast it's not funny. Equipping the armlets from bone village that have double materia growth and using Cloud and Cid in your party is recommended. Cloud has a sword that gets triple growth with three slots, and Cid has one with triple growth in two slots and another with double in five.
---
"Why, I never!" "You should, it's fun"
#9phiefer3Posted 12/9/2010 9:05:31 AM

You know, that has got to be the all time greatest Vegh post ever, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with what the topic is asking.

applies to approximately 76% of all of vegh's posts.

---
http://www.geekologie.com/2008/08/25/ninja.jpg
phiefer3-I must be a glutton for punishment, but I'm going to attempt to edumacate the Veghbot
#10_SpaceBar_Posted 12/10/2010 1:49:53 PM
I use the first screen in the Forgotten city. The one straight after getting through the forest. You get about 200AP per battle, I think.

Plus you can destroy all the seahorse enemies real quick, which helps toward gaining the second Limit Breaks. I grind there way too much.
---
The Zen Master. http://lostfacts.net/boards
Do you have what it takes to be an Excalibro? Find out at 584713.