This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

sick guy in the pipe midgar slums *SPOILERS all the way*

#1kanein1220Posted 2/6/2012 9:57:37 PM
I've seen posts with people saying this is zack or genesis, this is neither, he is just a sephiroth clone made by hojo. Zack dies before making it to midgar, on the cliffs, and genesis is made the same way as sephiroth but is defeated and becomes Kadaj, from the advent children ff7 movie, who becomes sephiroth and gets defeated by cloud, the sick guy is either 1. Someone who like kadaj can become sephiroth cells when infused with jenova cells, or jusst another clone. Sorry for the other post without spoiler warnings, I am new to this and forgot about the spoiler warning, so once again, I apologize.
#2more_cow_bellPosted 2/6/2012 10:14:37 PM
and this is still pointless
---
and the worms ate into his brains
#3TomorrowDogPosted 2/6/2012 10:16:55 PM
CAIT SITH IS A JEDI

TIFA IS A FIGMENT OF CLOUD"S IMAGINATION

THE CUBS IN THE EPILOGUE BELONG TO AERIS

JAJAJAJA
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4WingedMasamunePosted 2/6/2012 10:29:23 PM
kanein1220 posted...
I've seen posts with people saying this is zack or genesis, this is neither, he is just a sephiroth clone made by hojo. Zack dies before making it to midgar, on the cliffs, and genesis is made the same way as sephiroth but is defeated and becomes Kadaj, from the advent children ff7 movie, who becomes sephiroth and gets defeated by cloud, the sick guy is either 1. Someone who like kadaj can become sephiroth cells when infused with jenova cells, or jusst another clone. Sorry for the other post without spoiler warnings, I am new to this and forgot about the spoiler warning, so once again, I apologize.

No.

Multiple SPOILERS for many different titles in the VII universe

The "this guy are sick" guy is just another "clone" evident by the tattoo he has. Zack is dead. Genesis wasn't even thought of when the game was being made, and conveniently plot-wise is sealed away somewhere. CC and DoC speaking.

Genesis has nothing to do with Kadaj.

The three silver-haired men from Advent Children are embodiments of Sephiroth's spirit and personality born from the tainted Lifestream. Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo each represent a quality of Sephiroth's.

Any one of them could of become Sephiroth had they been combined with the Jenova Cells that Shinra was in possession of. Kadaj just so happens to be the one in charge and took them for himself. They're each essentially Sephiroth minus the Jenova cells.

End Spoilers

Nevertheless, you could of just looked at the last topic to address this. It wasn't very long ago.
---
http://theepicgamers.com/
http://theepicgamers.com/downloads/grekaosangel/Project%20VII.pdf
#5blue_button1010Posted 2/7/2012 5:22:37 AM
He are sick. That's all I know.
#6kanein1220(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2012 11:54:43 AM
WingedMasamune posted...
kanein1220 posted...

No.

Multiple SPOILERS for many different titles in the VII universe

The "this guy are sick" guy is just another "clone" evident by the tattoo he has. Zack is dead. Genesis wasn't even thought of when the game was being made, and conveniently plot-wise is sealed away somewhere. CC and DoC speaking.

Genesis has nothing to do with Kadaj.

The three silver-haired men from Advent Children are embodiments of Sephiroth's spirit and personality born from the tainted Lifestream. Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo each represent a quality of Sephiroth's.

Any one of them could of become Sephiroth had they been combined with the Jenova Cells that Shinra was in possession of. Kadaj just so happens to be the one in charge and took them for himself. They're each essentially Sephiroth minus the Jenova cells.

End Spoilers

Nevertheless, you could of just looked at the last topic to address this. It wasn't very long ago.

If you watch the very ending of crisis core Loz, and Yazoo go in a helicopter to pick up genesis, then Yazoo asks, "who is he?" And Loz answers, "I don't know but he is supposed to be our brother." Watch it on youtube or beat crisis core and watch it. And granted they did not think of him while making the game but they eventually tied him in to the series
#7darkrider93Posted 2/7/2012 12:10:57 PM
That wasn't Loz & Yazoo it was Weiss & Nero from Deepground.
---
~Ryder~ MHP3rd HR6/ MHFU HR9
http://www.youtube.com/DarkRider7th
#8WingedMasamunePosted 2/7/2012 12:45:29 PM
kanein1220 posted...
If you watch the very ending of crisis core Loz, and Yazoo go in a helicopter to pick up genesis, then Yazoo asks, "who is he?" And Loz answers, "I don't know but he is supposed to be our brother." Watch it on youtube or beat crisis core and watch it. And granted they did not think of him while making the game but they eventually tied him in to the series

Besides the obvious fact that this is so wrong. Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo aren't even in existence until Advent Children. AC:Complete shows a scene in the beginning when they are first formed from the tainted Lifestream in Northern Crater.

Also, if you had paid closer attention in Crisis Core you would know that the two Soldiers that pick up Genesis were Weiss and Nero. You can see their belts are the Deepground ones not SOLDIER.
---
#9kanein1220(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 11:00:06 AM
Lol I was wrong it was nero and weiss, but kadaj wasn't made out of the taint in the lifestream the only reason he is at the northern crater to get jenova's headless body, and jumps in the lifestream after someone throws it in, I don't remember who threw it in. But genesis is coming back, I just beat dirge of cerberus, and unlocked the secret ending, genesis picks up weiss and says, it is not yet time for slumber, we still have lots to do. Thanks for correcting me!
#10WingedMasamunePosted 2/8/2012 12:54:22 PM
kanein1220 posted...
Lol I was wrong it was nero and weiss, but kadaj wasn't made out of the taint in the lifestream the only reason he is at the northern crater to get jenova's headless body, and jumps in the lifestream after someone throws it in, I don't remember who threw it in. But genesis is coming back, I just beat dirge of cerberus, and unlocked the secret ending, genesis picks up weiss and says, it is not yet time for slumber, we still have lots to do. Thanks for correcting me!

Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo are remnants of Sephiroth's spirit and are formed from the tainted Lifestream. (The Lifestream has remnants of Jenova Cells in it, from which Sephiroth is able to manipulate it, Geostigma, and the three spiritual embodiments of himself)

They each represent a trait of Sephiroth's.

Kadaj is his cruelty and insanity.
Loz is his physical strength and emotional instability.
Yazoo is his allure and collective demeanor.

As for Genesis, I doubt there will be any continuation from that scene. If there were to be anything further, Genesis would not be the villain. IIRC Genesis wants to save the world not destroy it. (At least at the end of CC)
---