This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

where does disc two end?

#1nokillingmothsPosted 8/28/2012 2:33:30 AM
I know i need to go to lucrecia's cave on disc two. don't want to miss it...
#2Moon_Wolf_IIPosted 8/28/2012 2:46:39 AM
SOME SPOILERS

I don't think it matters if it's disc 2 or 3 when you go. As long as you do ten or so battles between meeting Lucrecia and hearing her story and picking up Vincent's Ultimate Weapon and limit break.

It;s been a while since I've played but I think the transition between disc 2 and 3 is after you defeat Hojo when he's messing around with the Sister Ray.

END SPOILERS
---
It's about these pirates. Pirates with patches over their eyes, shiny gold teeth and... green birds on their shoulders - Bart Simpson
#3nokillingmoths(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 2:56:41 AM
Cheers. that was vaguely where i thought it was.
#4RaiuPosted 8/28/2012 3:04:59 AM
If you "know" That you need to go to Lucrecia's cave on Disc 2 (presumably for Vincent's Limit and Ultimate Weapon), then you've gotten hold of some bad information.

You can visit the cave at any time after you get the submarine, leave, fight ten random battles, and return. Disc doesn't matter.
---
-Raiutaryuu-
#5martingolding96Posted 8/28/2012 6:11:16 AM
if you can breed green chocobo before accuireing the sub then you can get it
#6nokillingmoths(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 9:31:56 AM
Raiu posted...
If you "know" That you need to go to Lucrecia's cave on Disc 2 (presumably for Vincent's Limit and Ultimate Weapon), then you've gotten hold of some bad information.

You can visit the cave at any time after you get the submarine, leave, fight ten random battles, and return. Disc doesn't matter.

I remembered having to go. checked braidy games guide. yup. my error..