This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Eden card

#1aureliano17Posted 1/26/2008 5:08:19 PM
After a long, long time, I finally had the Diamond duo drop the Random rule aboard the Ragnarok and obtained the Phoenix, Odin, Chubby Chocobo and Doomtrain cards. The only one I'm missing now is Eden, since I screwed up the Deep Sea Research center puzzle. Which player should I challenge in order to obtain it?

---
If animals weren't meant to be eaten, then why are they made out of meat?
#2Split Infinity(Moderator)Posted 1/26/2008 5:19:07 PM
Left Diamond girl. What do you mean screwed up? Didn't you fight Ultima Weapon yet?
---
youtube.com/profile?user=SplitInfinity
youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B3CEF3463C0E7588 (Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Channel)
#3aureliano17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2008 5:33:43 PM
Thanks, I'll keep challenging her.

As for the research center, I didn't open the steam room on the way down, and since Zell bashed the door at the bottom, I can't open it anymore. I have 6 or 7 steam points remaining. Don't you need 10 to fight the Weapon?
---
#4Split Infinity(Moderator)Posted 1/26/2008 5:54:08 PM
Correct. But you can fix that by returning to the first room party arrievs into after they descend that vine. Examine the computer in the rubble and choose to reset the puzzle.
---
youtube.com/profile?user=SplitInfinity
youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B3CEF3463C0E7588 (Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Channel)
#5VilurumPosted 1/26/2008 6:10:38 PM
Of course, if you're on disc 4 already, you've pretty much negated what few benefits there *are* to fighting Ultima Weapon (namely getting Eden and Eden's card *before disc 4*). So at this point you might as well leave it alive so you can fight it for fun and "challenge" whenever you like, *and* preserve the ever useful fixed encounters to boot.

But as for Eden's card, yeah: left Diamond girl for all your disc 4 CC group, level 8-10 card needs. No exceptions. The card she plays is always the first card in the list that you don't have (unless you have all 33 level 8-10 cards, or you happen upon one of the uncommon occasions where she just doesn't feel like using a rare card). So once you have every card from Chubby Chocobo through Doomtrain, she'll use Eden. Unless, of course, you already have Eden's card, in which case the matter is entirely moot. :P
---
- Vilurum Xaren, leader of the happy turtles, and knowitall.
... And if you can't spell "Vilurum", call me "Vil". :)
#6aureliano17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2008 9:15:33 PM
Oh, I feel silly now. Thanks for the help on both matters. I'll have them drop Elemental too and remain only with the Open rule. Changing the trading rule is proving a little trickier, but I guess I can live with trading one.

---