This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did I miss out?

#1KoopaKlownKartPosted 1/27/2008 12:32:05 PM
Did I miss out on drawing Siren from Elvoret? Because I want Remedy+'s, but there's a stupid robot blocking me from going into the Dollet Radio Tower, and I think it won't be there anyway. Is there another way to get siren or is it a lost forever?
---
"War is Over (If You Want It)."
#2TheMagician42Posted 1/27/2008 12:38:05 PM
In the last dungeon of the game there will be another Boss that has the Siren GF. If you happen to miss it again then you will have lost it forever.
---
Well I can help you without witchcraft, pills, or molestation. But it won't be easy.
#3jascla92Posted 1/27/2008 12:43:25 PM
Do you have a save from before the tower?

If not it's probably easier to start again.

---
A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard. Bruce Lee
#4KoopaKlownKart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2008 1:02:28 PM
Actually, i'm at the end of Disc 3, before I enter Lunatic Pandora. Is Siren in Disc 4, or before? I don't wanna miss out on the side quests.
---
#5TJF588Posted 1/27/2008 1:05:42 PM
Siren is drawn from one of the many bosses in the final dungeon (what the dungeon is or the function of the bosses, I won't say). I'd be inclined to say that any sidequest involving any of Siren's abilities can be finished off in Disc 4, but as to if they can be started there... Well, the only use-of-items-related thing I can think of is the Doomtrain GF, and the crux of that one is, IIRC, still accessible in Disc 4.

Side note: I had been typing "Ch. 4"; shows my familiarity with FFX-2, eh?
---
"we must [...] learn to think ourselves fortunate whilst one remains whom the spoiler has not seized."
-- V. Frankenstein
#6aureliano17Posted 1/27/2008 1:16:58 PM
As stated, you can draw all the 'drawable' GFs from the bosses in Ultimecia castle. Also, Remedy+ is created with Alexander's abilities, not Siren's.

---
If animals weren't meant to be eaten, then why are they made out of meat?
#7KalkPosted 1/27/2008 1:31:21 PM
Siren is important if he wants to get Quistis' strongest Limit Breat attack Shockwave Pulsar. But yeah you can still get her in the final level but you have to remember to unlock the draw ability when you get there so there is no chance of missing her. You can draw some of the GFs that you missed earlier from several of the final bosses.
---
=)
#8KoopaKlownKart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2008 1:38:53 PM
Well, I learned Alexander's ability long ago, but when I use it, remedies don't come up. What's the Remedy:Remedy+ ratio? The Reason I want Siren is because of it's junctions. I want to be able to junction the statuses, I only have one that junctions statuses at the moment.

Also, when I fight Ruby Dragon, what can I do to have it not use Breath?
---
#9KalkPosted 1/27/2008 1:42:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10KalkPosted 1/27/2008 1:43:36 PM
Well, I learned Alexander's ability long ago, but when I use it, remedies don't come up. What's the Remedy:Remedy+ ratio? The Reason I want Siren is because of it's junctions. I want to be able to junction the statuses, I only have one that junctions statuses at the moment.

You have to have 60 Remedys in you inventory first. When you have 60 Remedys use the Med UP ability to get 6 Remedys+.

Also, when I fight Ruby Dragon, what can I do to have it not use Breath?

Just have sure to junction great magic to your spirt stat so you take less damage. I've found out that having one character died make it less likely for the RD to use Breath. A great way of dealing with Ruby Dragons is to put Sleep as one of your status attacks on a weapon.
---
=)