This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How Do I Get Doomtrain

#1tapwnedPosted 2/8/2008 2:29:02 AM
I have all of the Occult Fan magazines but still have no idea how to get it help please
#2ChaosArbiterPosted 2/8/2008 2:31:13 AM
6 Malboro Tentacles, 6 Steel Pipes, 6 Remedy+; use Solomon's Ring. All the Mags do is give vague hints on *how* to get Doomtrain - whether or not you've read them (or even have them) makes no difference, just like with upgrading weapons or Zell's Duel limit.
---
At the end of Painkiller, it says some demons were harmed in the making of the game. During Battle Out of Hell, lots of demons were pwnz0red and 0wn3d.
#3tapwned(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2008 2:35:08 AM
in one of thr mags though it says you have to have 666 items is that then refering to the 6 of each items you just said or do you need 666 items as well
#4FallaciaPosted 2/8/2008 2:46:38 AM
6 6 6
r --s---m
e--t ---a
m-e--l
e--e --b
d-l --o
y-p --r
+-i --o
--p--t
--e--e
--s--n
------t
------a
------c
------l
------e
------s

It's just hinting to the number of each item you need, so you only need 6 of each of those items.
---
http://rwk1.RaceWarKingdoms.com/cgi-bin/rwk.cgi?swimsuitSsj2trunks Please vote!
#5renz0kukenPosted 2/8/2008 7:16:00 AM
How did people actually figure out those were the 3 different items though? For steel pipes I guess i can understand since there was a slight reference to in one of the Occult Fans. What about the other two?
---
If you are sad, remember 3 things. 1. I am cute. 2. You are cute. 3. They are all ugly.
#6Magus999Posted 2/8/2008 7:43:21 AM
How did people actually figure out those were the 3 different items though? For steel pipes I guess i can understand since there was a slight reference to in one of the Occult Fans. What about the other two?
At the very first? When the game first came out, probably someone saw it in an official guide or something of the sort, then they passed it along to others or included it in their online guides/FAQ's, and spread like that. Yeah there's a chance you could guess it all on your own or just happen to have the right amount of stuff, but as you said, there's not much to go on.

---
If the front page of your team's website features players who aren't there any more, your team sucks.
Go Buckeyes, Indians and Browns!
#7iamthemissinglinkPosted 2/8/2008 8:22:05 AM
There is also a hint at the remedy+ item in one of the magazines. Occult Fan IV i think...
---
***Not changing my signature until the Pats win the Superbowl and the Red Sox win the World Series in a row.*** Close in 07/08...
#8phiefer3Posted 2/8/2008 8:38:55 AM
I don't think there's a reference to the remedy+'s, The first magazine shows the monster run over by train tracks, and mentions that the farmer was building a fence with steel pipes, there's one clue. Another shows doomtrain flying through the air and says that it seems to appear when there are malboro outbreaks, there's a clue for malboro tentacles. Another just has the picture of the solomon ring and mentions needing 666 items, but doesn't really give a clue as to what they are. And the last one has a closeup of doomtrain's face and a drawing of Pupu and it's ship, and I don't think it gives any clue about any items.
---
[/rant]
#9VilurumPosted 2/8/2008 11:43:16 AM
Full status recovery medicine. Bit more vague a clue, but it's there.
---
- Vilurum Xaren, leader of the happy turtles, and knowitall.
... And if you can't spell "Vilurum", call me "Vil". :)