This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The alternate FH concert chat... (slight spoilers)

#1WolfeyesVIIIPosted 8/2/2008 8:16:56 PM
Does anyone have a link to the scene? I remember seeing it on my second playthrough and really liking it because it felt more interesting than just having Rinoa storm off like in the usual scene. My friend passed the point a while back and I wanted to show it to him but since I don't have a file for around that point I was wondering if there was a video link of it somewhere.

---
I'm a GIRL damn it!
Currently playing: Jeanne D'arc (PSP)
#2PirateQueenEttaPosted 8/3/2008 6:29:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrDThmr1TY

I think that's it. I've never got that scene.Nice Irish jig! In my game Rinoa always gets mad, makes a comment about the music sounding rubbish and storms off. Ungrateful cow...
---
The secret for success is to dress British, look Irish and think Jewish
#3WolfeyesVIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2008 10:55:40 AM
Yep, that's it. Thanks.

---
I'm a GIRL damn it!
Currently playing: Jeanne D'arc (PSP)
#4arahman56Posted 8/4/2008 1:19:10 PM
What combination did you use in the 'usual' scene?
#5AjescentcreedPosted 8/4/2008 1:25:18 PM
haha, is it wrong that i lol'd when Squall said "This guy is sick?" Maybe its just me but I think that was a reference to "This guy are sick" from ff7...?
---
Agito, Dissidia, KH, PE....if only I had a psp....OH WAIT I DO!!! ^_^
#6xMitsarugixPosted 8/4/2008 1:44:19 PM
If you use the other instrument set for the slower song, will you still get this scene?
#7AjescentcreedPosted 8/4/2008 2:01:00 PM
the dialog will still be nice but slightly different, to get the "bad ending" simply mixup the instruments.
---
#8PirateQueenEttaPosted 8/4/2008 2:08:13 PM
^
Wait.... pardon my ignorance but there's three possible outcomes for the concert? The good (the Irish jig), the not so good one (eyes on me) and the bad one (some tune which I can't remember). I looked at another concert fmv and it seemed to have been slightly different to the one I always get. In my one Rinoa says 'Gosh, this is annoying!' but in the one I saw she says 'Huh, what's going on?' Either way they both end with her flouncing off.
---
#9AjescentcreedPosted 8/4/2008 2:15:11 PM
I admit its been a while since I played that scene but I remember 3 different endings.
Good (irish jig)
ok (eyes on me)
bad. (mash up)
---
#10PirateQueenEttaPosted 8/4/2008 2:26:22 PM
Thanks. I must try some different combinations next time I play.
It also clears up my confusion about Squalls line to Rinoa when they're having their moment on the airship. The one about 'How you can never predict the future.' Since I'd never got the good scene it puzzled me for the longest time as I couldn't recall Rinoa saying the line during the game.
---