This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

blind

#1kyonurikaPosted 12/23/2009 11:20:57 AM
how can i get this before i go timber as T REX is whooping me he islvl 27 and i need dragon fang of him ? I have done the training lvl boss so i cant draw it from him ? any items or cards i can use to get 100 blind i have 14 what i got from the boss but its not blinding him lol ?
#2Mr HangmanPosted 12/23/2009 12:04:26 PM
Use this guide whenever you need to find any item or spell:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197343/4916

If you have Diablos's St-Mag RF then you can get Blinds from Eye Drops at the store. You missed your chance to get some easy ones from Granaldo or the draw point in the Comm Tower.

Sleep is effective vs T-Rexaurs. If you're trying to card them, try junctioning 100 sleeps to the St-Atk of whoever has Siren, then attack with only that person. If you just plan to kill them, go ahead and use 100 deaths on St-Atk.
---
What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear another world all around us? -Dune
#3CitizenCraigPosted 12/23/2009 3:30:52 PM
Escape the T-Rex fights until you fight Granaldo and draw Blinds off Granaldo.
---
speeddemosarchive.com
#4kyonurika(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2009 4:06:36 PM
its ok now lol after my post i thought 2 more t rex just to see and one of them droped 6 dragon fangs lol
#5VeghEstherPosted 12/23/2009 7:07:29 PM
Or get 100 death spells master Sirens Status Attack junction and set all the death spells to it and yes T Rex's can be instant killed just in case blind or sleep fails.

Lacking the death spells Quistis + Low HP + Degenerator can kill most non boss enemies instantly.
#6VilurumPosted 12/23/2009 7:24:05 PM
I don't think "need" is quite the right term when used in reference to Dragon Fangs on disc 1.
---
- Vilurum Xaren, leader of the happy turtles, and knowitall.
... And if you can't spell "Vilurum", call me "Vil". :)