This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I defeated odin by i didn't get his GF

#1infintebajanPosted 1/4/2010 6:29:03 AM
what's the deal?
---
platinum friend code 4984 3327 6252
#2pure mind gamesPosted 1/4/2010 6:31:40 AM
he just appears at random at the start of battle
---
PSN: Pure_Mind_Games
Live: Only1PMG
#3sehr0Posted 1/4/2010 6:33:36 AM
this gf apear randomly to help you in battle, odin is a different GF you cant junction odin.
#4infintebajan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2010 6:37:03 AM
oh, im fighting tonberrys to face tonberry king later on, i have squall and zell at low hp for their limit breaks, should i do this or is it a bit risky?
---
platinum friend code 4984 3327 6252
#5JoloStukiPosted 1/4/2010 6:46:28 AM
Nah, you'll be fine.

Tonberries can use 'Everyone's Grudge', which does the # of your kills x 20 damage back to you. But this only happened 3 times in 20 kills for me. And I killed Tonberry King without him getting a move out. LOL. I just used Angelo Cannon with Rinoa, Fire Breath with Quistis (5k a pop) and Renzokuken.

You can use whatever strategy you like, but you should be able to kill most of the Tonberries with Limit Break spam and not die.

---
"MY CARPET! SSJ! SNAKE THAT THING!" ~TriggerSamurai
"I don't slide on wine that comes from dongs. >_>" ~ SSJGrimReaper
#6Satan 3sixteenPosted 1/4/2010 6:46:57 AM
It could be risky but just save after every fight.

Of course...I haven't played this game in ten years so I forgot what area and what type of area you fight those tonberries at, so maybe you can't save after every fight.

Best thing I'd do would put the Initiative ability on Squall, so you can kill right away with him.

Maybe have your third party member with a GF with the +HP% abilities, and then junction your best spell to that character's HP also, and keep them fully healed. So even if Squall and Zell get killed you can run or have time to revive them.

---
PSN: Alecsander316
#7chopperbyrnePosted 1/4/2010 7:08:28 AM
Odin just forces many resets in a no level up game. Better off without him.