This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

chubby chocobo card

#1emre4toonPosted 2/15/2010 12:20:07 PM
I'm on my second playthrough, and the guy that has the chubby chocobo, the one who sits on the bench across the library refuses to appear. I must have gone in and out of the room a g00d 20+ times and he's just not there. I've even reloaded the game as well.

Is there anything you need to do to get him to appear? I can't recall something like this happening when i played the game all those years ago...
#2phoenixflame95Posted 2/15/2010 12:27:53 PM
Yes, you need to do a lot. You have to clear all of the Chocobo forests, as in get all of the Chocobos to appear in them, then go to the Chocobo sanctuary and get the Chicobo card from the Chicobo there after the scene. Then you need to lose the Chicobo card to the queen before the Chubby Chocobo card is created, which you get from that guy you keep trying at right now.
#3phoenixflame95Posted 2/15/2010 12:32:19 PM
If you already did all that and are just trying to get the guy to appear on the bench, then I don't know. I didn't have any trouble after doing that whole Chicobo ordeal, but I'll look for you if that's the case. I'm sure you're looking in the right place (first screen to the right from the lobby).
#4emre4toon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2010 12:43:16 PM
Yeah i've done all that and even finished the Queen of Hearts quest. I've got the right screen and i remember getting the card of him before. Problem is, he just refuses to appear!
#5emre4toon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2010 1:26:49 PM
must be a good 50+ times now. there just refuses to be someone sitting on the bench!
#6Moomba33Posted 2/15/2010 1:32:07 PM
Are you waiting a few moments to see if he comes? I don't think he always starts on the bench.
---
"I am happy, I am happy, la la la la la." - Peter Griffin
#7emre4toon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2010 1:43:31 PM
Didn't think of that, i'll give it a shot. It's pretty annoying since bar Eden, it's the only card i don't have
#8Ashe10Posted 2/15/2010 3:25:23 PM
Or if you wait until Disc 4 the Queen or Diamond Princess will have the card
---
http://www.youtube.com/xAshe10x