This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So in which console do you play FF8.

#1the deck masterPosted 7/4/2011 11:37:01 AM
PS1, PS2, PSP our PC.

I personally use ps2 but im planing to download the psp one but im having my douts some suggestions would be very much appreciated
---
Pokemon Soul Silver-2751-4253-5918.
#2SentaPosted 7/4/2011 12:05:30 PM
PS2, despite having a PS3.

I was turned off of playing PS1 games on PS3 after I played a few games, and saw numerous graphical hitches/glitches (Albeit very small ones, but enough that I notice them after so many years of playing them on PS1/PS2.)

I reckon that is the downside to the PS3's use of emulation for PS1 games.
#3CNashPosted 7/4/2011 5:02:30 PM
At the moment, PC, for the portability of my laptop.

---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#4KojaxFXPosted 7/4/2011 9:51:06 PM
PS2, may rebuy it for the PS3, discs are kinda geting worn out.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, AC 2
#5yobibsPosted 7/4/2011 11:16:28 PM
PSP coz it can handle some low res games and it does its job to reduce some rough edges....

But i do have the PC version but the sound isn't good compared to the PSX/PSN version or some graphics are a bit messed......

Or play it via emulator on PC/Laptop since my PS1 was sold =( but i still have the Discs which is a part of my collection of the series except X-2,XII,XIII i rent a game first before buying it where the later FF's failed.... XD

PS3 somehow is just being used as a movie theatre by my folks since it has BlueRay LOL... XD
---
So many wierd things happening without a reason.
So many reason yet not one is a certainty.
#6FearPotionPosted 7/5/2011 2:04:26 AM
I played it on PS1, PS2, PC, PS3 and I'm currently on PSP. I played it on just about everything it's on. The only thing I don't do is emulation on PC or smartphones.
#7Lisa_SimpsonPosted 7/5/2011 7:26:24 AM
PS3. I didn't buy it online, though. I use the copy I've had for about 10 years now.
---
Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that!
-George Carlin
#8MC RaZaRPosted 7/5/2011 11:10:47 AM
I played it on PSOne and on a PS2 once or twice.
---
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson
#9thetrueoskarPosted 7/5/2011 2:34:38 PM
Wait. You can play PS1 games on smartphones? O_O

Is that like, some kind of Japan-only PSN store for cell phones?

douts

Thought this was donut at first. =/
---
thetrueoskar-Yeah... she tolerated me a couple times a day.
Xshu-I don't care for that phrasing.
#10NeoTStylePosted 7/5/2011 4:49:45 PM
played it on PS1, PS2 and am currently playing it on PS3. Few graphical glitches here and there but it's alright. :3
---
Member of IRDC
PSN: NeoTStyle