This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wish Quistis was My girlfriend

#1OmeganovaPosted 4/25/2012 8:16:37 AM
-sighhhs

-looks emo-

....nobody came :(
---
I don't care what people will say, I'm running after You - Planet shakers
#2shockwavepulsarjimPosted 4/25/2012 8:56:08 AM
Well Quistis is irrelevant because that still doesn't change that you don't need ANY cards to make Lionheart on disc 1 and I still prefer the mugged Laser Cannon method over the 20 Elnoyle cards since I only had 5 of the 20 cards once I stole the 3x Laser Cannons.

Yes I had max HP Str or Magic by max level (despite doing as above and hitting level 50 for the Cactuar fight) and that's all I needed to beat the entire game with limit break abuse.
---
nulla servitus turpior est quam voluntaria
#3oemzedPosted 4/25/2012 9:19:47 AM
I've never understood whats so great about Quistis. Is it just her in battle abilities or does it have to do with her personality/appearance?
#4sniperfox29Posted 4/25/2012 9:35:55 AM
shockwavepulsarjim posted...
Well Quistis is irrelevant because that still doesn't change that you don't need ANY cards to make Lionheart on disc 1 and I still prefer the mugged Laser Cannon method over the 20 Elnoyle cards since I only had 5 of the 20 cards once I stole the 3x Laser Cannons.

Yes I had max HP Str or Magic by max level (despite doing as above and hitting level 50 for the Cactuar fight) and that's all I needed to beat the entire game with limit break abuse.

You forgot being able to beat Tonberries before you could fight them.
---
I'm back, and worse than ever.
GT - Sniperfox29
#5SophiaMagicGirlPosted 4/25/2012 9:44:09 AM
oemzed posted...
I've never understood whats so great about Quistis. Is it just her in battle abilities or does it have to do with her personality/appearance?

This.
---
Sophia Esteed Eternal Fan
I used to be the "Did you guys" guy of DDFF Boards, then I took an arrow - Wait, I still am >_>
#61337ozPWNSTEAKPosted 4/25/2012 10:41:32 AM
In no order of importance:
Degenerator
Shockwave Pulsar
Bad Breath
Whip
Bellybutton (yummeh)
Personality
Looks
---
I was Ignignoc in a former life. Now, I have a PhDerp.
For Great Justice.
#7Yamaneko22Posted 4/25/2012 12:24:43 PM
oemzed posted...

Well, unlike Selphie and Rinoa she's not annoying and childlish... And her whip and how she opperates dem machineguns... mmm Quisty <3
---
We embrace each other through our swords
#8DigitalDicePosted 4/25/2012 12:59:51 PM
-sighhhs

-looks emo-

....nobody came :(

Which is why she's not your girlfriend.
#9Jecths_FaythPosted 4/25/2012 1:55:09 PM
Yamaneko22 posted...
oemzed posted...

Well, unlike Selphie and Rinoa she's not annoying and childlish... And her whip and how she opperates dem machineguns... mmm Quisty <3

to me, quistis seems to be the total package. smart, beautiful, strong willed. and she's not overly stated in obvious ways. like how lulu is overly chested, you know?
---
If God doesn't like how I live my life, let him/her come down here and tell me himself/herself.
#101337ozPWNSTEAKPosted 4/25/2012 3:05:12 PM
I think the word you're seeking is "demure." She's physically attractive, but that's not her ONLY selling point. She doesn't flaunt it. It's just ONE characteristic, not THE characteristic by which she's defined.
---
I was Ignignoc in a former life. Now, I have a PhDerp.
For Great Justice.