This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Barbatos!!!!!!!!!

#1Taran_McDohlPosted 10/30/2011 4:31:16 PM
Show your face so i can capture you 10 times!!!!!!!
Seriously..this is the most pain the in the butt monster to find in the game.
I did not even have this much trouble with tonberrys.....
---
All life begins with Nu......and ends with Nu.
#2BrainDamageEclipsePosted 10/30/2011 6:23:28 PM
He only appears in the area which is accessible after you beat Omnis.
---
If you believe in thinking for yourself, and aren't afraid to admit it, put whatever the hell you like in your signature.
#3drclaeysPosted 10/31/2011 4:00:14 AM
Friends,

( Spoilers )

hes that big turtle thingy, with the big arms, that smash you to a pulp right??

Ya, hes at the VERY , very very end. BUT its still doable. You can run backwards, and go to all the other areas when you have him.

But yes, he was my last too. By the time you get him, or 10 of him, you have leveled up so much, and have so much good equipment, you are ready for anything.

If you have the NA version, and you have grinded for like 2 hours at the end of the game for 10 of these guys. AND you have 10 of everything else, the end of the game will be so easy, its sad. I wish they had a Dual difficulty switch. for normal, and FULL Sphere grid challange.

Oh well. Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#4Skeletal_KingPosted 10/31/2011 9:06:40 AM
I had more issue finding Tonberries, Ghosts, the basalisk enemy in Calm Lands (Anaconduer?) and King Behemoths.
---
http://backloggery.com/kodan882 <- Anything I'm currently playing
#5falconesquePosted 11/1/2011 8:40:07 AM
Don't beat your head against the wall. If barbatos isn't spawning, save, reset, and try again. Things might improve. If a soft reset isn't getting you any better spawns in the dead city, try a hard reset of the console instead.

The random factors set at load time(s) have a bearing on spawn rates, too. Reloading changes those factor(s); nothing else will, AFAIK. Ten iterations is usually enough to spot a difference, if any.
---
Guides & other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King
#6drclaeysPosted 11/1/2011 8:44:25 AM
Friends,

^ very good advice. So good in fact, i wish I said it. lets just pretend I DID!!!!

yeah ME.

Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.