The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Out of ability spheres. Where to get more? (spoilers probably)

#1Ms_LockheartPosted 7/1/2008 2:31:14 PM
Well right now I'm griding in mushroom rock getting ready to battle the sinspawn, and I'm out of ability spheres. It's really annoying because I'm trying to give Lulu the 2nd elemental spells as well as giving Tidus and Yuna a new ability. The creatures I'm fighting aren't giving any off, so where's the closest place I can fight something that gives them to me? Thanks in advance.
#217MasterPosted 7/1/2008 2:39:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3ReyJavikVIPosted 7/1/2008 2:43:44 PM
I think Garudas drop them, or if you have the European/International version of the game you can use the [whatever] Ability (on Wakka's portion of the Sphere Grid) on random fiends.
#4ReyJavikVIPosted 7/1/2008 2:44:05 PM
Oh, and the [whatever] means that I don't remember the exact word.
#5Ms_Lockheart(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2008 2:53:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Ms_Lockheart(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2008 2:54:32 PM
You mean those really big birds? Thanks. I know there are garudas at mushroom rock.
#7sham_lixPosted 7/1/2008 2:56:56 PM
easier just costumize your weapon with ability distiller
#8Ms_Lockheart(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2008 2:58:21 PM
Well this is my second time playing this game, and I never had this problem with my first play through. I dunno why I'm having a problem with it now though.
#9Great_AetherPosted 7/1/2008 5:20:37 PM
I'm pretty sure dual horns on Mi'hen Highroad/Lowroad give ability spheres. Quite common on the low road near the save sphere (where O'aka was standing by before going to mushroom rock).
---
"Gatrie, I swear you'd hit on a tree if I dressed it in a skirt. Tell me I'm wrong!" -Shinon
#10BrandonMossFanPosted 7/1/2008 5:27:28 PM
^Exactly. Dual Horns are the easiest way to rack them up. Especially if you can fight them near the save sphere. Auron's lack of MP won't be a huge concern so you can Power Break them each time.
---
MISTER PORTLAND Stat Tracker:
AVG: .245 (14/57) -- HR: 2 -- RBI: 8