This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you make death proof armour/weapons whatever...

#1OblivionkeeperPosted 7/11/2008 10:32:48 PM
lady yunalesca is really annoying me with her mega death.
---
meow
#2BBK_KidPosted 7/11/2008 10:35:32 PM
First, mark for spoilers next time for your sake and the sake of others.

Secondly, just keep your party members zombified. Zombies are immune to instant-death attacks.
---
"Zach, you're a genius. Your talents are wasted in that moose hole of a state you live in."- Ray (x2)
#3Doc MCPosted 7/11/2008 10:36:10 PM
Capture 1 of each fiend in the Sunken Cave. You'll get 99 Candle of Life from the Monster Arena guy and you use those for customization.
---
FFVII - NMIENANINNMIL1L - Safer Seph Undefeated
FFX - NSGNSNCNO(NENNENBB) - Monster Capturing/Equipment Hunting - OSGAONCNENNE - Inside Sin
#4BBK_KidPosted 7/11/2008 10:38:58 PM
Candles of Life = Zombieproof.

You can customize a Zombieproof/Deathproof armor, but it's just so much easier to keep your characters in zombie and save your Farplane Winds for Deathstrike on a capture weapon.
---
"Zach, you're a genius. Your talents are wasted in that moose hole of a state you live in."- Ray (x2)
#5Oblivionkeeper(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2008 10:39:55 PM
what monsters drop farplane winds anyway?
#6BBK_KidPosted 7/11/2008 10:41:09 PM
You can enough for Deathstrike or Deathproof by capturing one of each fiend in the Calm Lands.

Don't bother, though. Seriously.
---
#7Oblivionkeeper(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2008 10:43:34 PM
hmm...i'll guess i'll have to fight it out then....
nobody post here for five minutes because i need to delete the first post due to TOS violation (yeh it was by accident)
---
meow
#8Doc MCPosted 7/11/2008 10:44:17 PM
Oops, right... It's late.
---
FFVII - NMIENANINNMIL1L - Safer Seph Undefeated
FFX - NSGNSNCNO(NENNENBB) - Monster Capturing/Equipment Hunting - OSGAONCNENNE - Inside Sin