This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do i break hp and attack limit?

#1OneillxsPosted 9/10/2008 6:55:09 AM
i don`t have a lot of time to look it up because this isn't my computer so if you can tell me ill be thankful. I have surpassed alot of things and if i could break it. It would help me so much right now. Most of my characters have 9999 hp and attack. Thanks in advance.
---
'' He who stands tall, should never fall '' FireflySeason2.com
Read my quote for more information, on saving firefly the series.
#2sk8r_ryanPosted 9/10/2008 6:58:00 AM
Get certain weapons, key items, and items to customise onto armour (and weapons, but the CW's are better).
That's all I'm saying, to avoid spoilers.
---
"Guys! Please come back! Here's our other big secret: our strum bars click now!" -EriktheRed on RB2
#3striferocksPosted 9/10/2008 8:45:29 AM
break hp limit you need 30 wings to discovery ( get three chests and no poles in the remiem temple chocobo game + win)

break damage limit you need 60 Dark Matters (capture 5 of every creature for the monster arena sid-quest)
#4Master_PwnerPosted 9/10/2008 3:49:22 PM
Celestials weapons are the best to break damage limit
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq
#5Oneillxs(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2008 10:21:03 PM
you can spoils all you want I've had the game for a few years now and I've beaten the game a few times so don't hold back. Thank you in advance.
---
'' He who stands tall, should never fall '' FireflySeason2.com
Read my quote for more information, on saving firefly the series.
#6BPoole96Posted 9/18/2008 9:00:22 PM
yeah i got all mine in the arena. all of my characters are maxed out with break hp/mp limit. 100k damage every hit and all of them have over 30000 HP. no fiend in the monster arena is even near a challenge anoymore. these also some wings of discovery in the chocobo race in by the reminem (the magus sisters one) while oing the chocobo race