How do i break hp and attack limit?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X
  3. How do i break hp and attack limit?
8 years ago#1
i don`t have a lot of time to look it up because this isn't my computer so if you can tell me ill be thankful. I have surpassed alot of things and if i could break it. It would help me so much right now. Most of my characters have 9999 hp and attack. Thanks in advance.
'' He who stands tall, should never fall '' FireflySeason2.com
Read my quote for more information, on saving firefly the series.
8 years ago#2
Get certain weapons, key items, and items to customise onto armour (and weapons, but the CW's are better).
That's all I'm saying, to avoid spoilers.
"Guys! Please come back! Here's our other big secret: our strum bars click now!" -EriktheRed on RB2
8 years ago#3
break hp limit you need 30 wings to discovery ( get three chests and no poles in the remiem temple chocobo game + win)

break damage limit you need 60 Dark Matters (capture 5 of every creature for the monster arena sid-quest)
8 years ago#4
Celestials weapons are the best to break damage limit
GLACIER FTW
Coq
8 years ago#5
you can spoils all you want I've had the game for a few years now and I've beaten the game a few times so don't hold back. Thank you in advance.
'' He who stands tall, should never fall '' FireflySeason2.com
Read my quote for more information, on saving firefly the series.
8 years ago#6
yeah i got all mine in the arena. all of my characters are maxed out with break hp/mp limit. 100k damage every hit and all of them have over 30000 HP. no fiend in the monster arena is even near a challenge anoymore. these also some wings of discovery in the chocobo race in by the reminem (the magus sisters one) while oing the chocobo race
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X
  3. How do i break hp and attack limit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived