how does one go about getting this "auto-life"?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X
  3. how does one go about getting this "auto-life"?
8 years ago#1
cuz I need it so I can fight an enemy that can kill a single party member in one shot no matter what I do.

oh and is auto-life the same as auto-phoenix?
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this Bull**** 3-ring circus sideshow.
8 years ago#2
Auto-life is a spell (White Magic) somewhere on the sphere grid and no it is not the same as auto-pheonix. Auto-pheonix can be added to your armour.
If only more people... thought like you. This world would be a MUCH better place.-thetrueoskar
8 years ago#3
so it DOESNT rely on phoenix downs right?
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this Bull**** 3-ring circus sideshow.
8 years ago#4
Auto-life doesn't. You just cast it on a character (you will see a halo above their head) and when they die *auto-life* but you would have to cast the spell again on the character after they die if you haven't beaten the boss and you know that your character will die again.
If only more people... thought like you. This world would be a MUCH better place.-thetrueoskar
8 years ago#5
I see............okay thanks.
8 years ago#6
Auto Phoenix would be more effective in this situation, IMO.
I'm fatman182 and I approve this message.
8 years ago#7
Unless it's an SCC.
"Property is theft!"-Proudhon
"If gay marriage is legalized in two more states, God is going to go ape ****."-Stephen Colbert
8 years ago#8
whats an SCC?
8 years ago#9
SCC stand for Single Character Challenge.

You can't revive yourself with Auto-Pheonix but you can with Auto-Life.
8 years ago#10
<_<

nah.....Im not nearly good enough to attempt a challenge right now........

the reason I want this is cuz Im afraid I'll run out of phoenix downs. even though I have 99

cuz the thing is so fast and it kills my guys every time I hit it so Im spending most of teh fight reviving
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X
  3. how does one go about getting this "auto-life"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived