This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how does one go about getting this "auto-life"?

#1slavetotheDragoPosted 11/4/2008 5:14:32 PM
cuz I need it so I can fight an enemy that can kill a single party member in one shot no matter what I do.

oh and is auto-life the same as auto-phoenix?
---
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this Bull**** 3-ring circus sideshow.
#2Katythefr3akPosted 11/4/2008 5:19:51 PM
Auto-life is a spell (White Magic) somewhere on the sphere grid and no it is not the same as auto-pheonix. Auto-pheonix can be added to your armour.
---
If only more people... thought like you. This world would be a MUCH better place.-thetrueoskar
#3slavetotheDrago(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2008 5:21:00 PM
so it DOESNT rely on phoenix downs right?
---
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this Bull**** 3-ring circus sideshow.
#4Katythefr3akPosted 11/4/2008 5:24:28 PM
Auto-life doesn't. You just cast it on a character (you will see a halo above their head) and when they die *auto-life* but you would have to cast the spell again on the character after they die if you haven't beaten the boss and you know that your character will die again.
---
If only more people... thought like you. This world would be a MUCH better place.-thetrueoskar
#5slavetotheDrago(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2008 5:26:38 PM
I see............okay thanks.
---
#6fatman182Posted 11/4/2008 6:40:57 PM
Auto Phoenix would be more effective in this situation, IMO.
---
I'm fatman182 and I approve this message.
#7barreltheifPosted 11/4/2008 6:44:25 PM
Unless it's an SCC.
---
"Property is theft!"-Proudhon
"If gay marriage is legalized in two more states, God is going to go ape ****."-Stephen Colbert
#8slavetotheDrago(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2008 7:07:48 PM
whats an SCC?
---
#9NemyarPosted 11/4/2008 7:09:29 PM
SCC stand for Single Character Challenge.

You can't revive yourself with Auto-Pheonix but you can with Auto-Life.
#10slavetotheDrago(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2008 7:15:57 PM
<_<

nah.....Im not nearly good enough to attempt a challenge right now........

the reason I want this is cuz Im afraid I'll run out of phoenix downs. even though I have 99

cuz the thing is so fast and it kills my guys every time I hit it so Im spending most of teh fight reviving
---