This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

By Mistake i sold Rikku's God hand

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X
  3. By Mistake i sold Rikku's God hand
7 years ago#1

I got ship & Entered Password GODHAND & got it from the chest I had Cloudy Mirror & No Mercury Sigil...i had Mercury Crest...

I dont have god hand in my inventary now....i think i sold it by mistake to ger gils ... i had 180 weapons & my weapon inventery was full...

i dont have GodHand now...i think i sold it by mistake...is their any way of getting it back agan???

plz plz plz help help help...

7 years ago#2
Can you even sell Celestials?
GT- Chrisskill
7 years ago#3
No, you can't sell it or drop it.

Either you have it in your inventory or it's in teh chest in the mushroom rock road. Can't be anywhere else.
DMCM's alt
My main account is suspended
7 years ago#4
You can't even open the chest with the Cloudy Mirror.
Check out my PC RPG Game "Legend of Vanadia" on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0sg0FQ-vzI
7 years ago#5
Hmm, out of curiosity, can you drop CWs if you get too many weapons, or does it not allow it?
Life isn't fair. If it was, we'd all be dead. (Yes, I'm sticking with my old quote)
7 years ago#6

The game doesn't let you drop Celestials.
"If you want to know why [George R. R.] Martin doesn't know how to write sex, go find a picture of him and you will have your answer." -- Gestapoid
7 years ago#7
Do you have the Celestial Mirror?
Greil : Your voice, I remember you. Think you can defeat me, the man who taught you how to fight? What a fool, comon boy, come try me.
7 years ago#8
You can sell them?
---
7 years ago#9
You can't even open the chest with the Cloudy Mirror.

Winning post of this thread -- you don't have it in your inventory because you never got it.

Get that mirror fixed up good and proper, THEN go back to the chest.
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
7 years ago#10
It's impossible to drop celestal weapons, and you can't open the chest with the cloudy mirror
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X
  3. By Mistake i sold Rikku's God hand

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived