This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is it the codebreaker code for all weapons and equipment?

#1tman7776Posted 1/28/2011 8:26:51 AM
is it the all items code or something different?
---
The Arcana may be the way by which all is revealed...but can it see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?'
#2chrislongden3Posted 1/28/2011 8:34:05 AM
I don't know the codebreaker code but I know something better than a codebreaker.

It's kind of like a cheat code, but for real life. They call it Google. You can literally ask it anything and it will more or less give you the answer to anything if you look for yourself and don't make other people waste their time answering inane questions. Have a nice day.
---
'I preferly use schyte and max it'
- Syamri82
#3pure mind gamesPosted 1/28/2011 9:37:48 AM
ignore him^ probably loosing to the Dark Aeons or something.

I really doubt there is one(I've never seen one) as you can't hold all variations of all weapons and armour you can't even hold one of each.
---
PSN: Pure_Mind_Games
Live: Only1PMG
#4CaladbolgZEROPosted 1/28/2011 9:45:13 AM
you can use FFXED to get weapons and equipment
#5chrislongden3Posted 1/28/2011 9:49:55 AM
Lightning Dodging right now actually :p

As for whether this code even exists, I don't have any cheat devices to check on but my friend has one and I seem to remember him having 99 of every item on FFX, and then when you use any item it remains at 99 infinitely. This in effect, allows you to customise any weapon bar the celestials if you know the combinations of skills required for each unique piece of equipment. This is probably the "all items" code you mentioned. My friend was using it to train his aeons I think.
---
- Syamri82
#6CaladbolgZEROPosted 1/28/2011 3:22:04 PM
there is no code. you have to use FFXED
#7chrislongden3Posted 1/28/2011 3:26:15 PM
You don't. My friend was doing this items cheat many years ago before FFXED even existed. I don't even think he owned a computer at the time to be honest.
I wish I had a codebreaker so I could confirm this stuff :/

I'm sure at least that you can get some kind of infinite items code that gives you infinite raw materials to customise with, meaning if you buy a four-slot weapon you can make any non-celestial weapon at will. I've only ever seen it used to power-level aeons but there is no reason why you couldn't make any weapon/armour you wanted using it as well.
---
- Syamri82
#8CaladbolgZEROPosted 1/28/2011 3:31:41 PM
the code gives you items not equipment. in FFXED you can create any equipment including celestial weapons. you can copy and paste equipment too. you can also import a whole bunch of equipment at once from another save file