This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The advantages of Lulu's outfit *spoilers?*

#1SirLezdainPosted 8/2/2012 9:01:50 PM
Setting aside the fact that she lived in a tropical island town and so would have been sweating her jigglies off wearing that fur coat on a daily basis, but with that bust line, how often do you think she had a wardrobe malfunction during battle? Seriously, those WMDs she was lugging around were threatening to choke her, she probably had a nip-slip several times a day in that outfit.

Some would say that such clothing would be counterproductive in a fight, but I respectively disagree. Just imagine, in a fight against Yevon's soldiers, they probably provided the distraction the other guardians needed to take advantage. The sudden, sharp movements involved in fighting were bound to unleash those krakens; it was an inevitability.

"Stop! In the name of Maester Seymore Gua--"

Then: helloooooo! BA-zing! Good afternoon ladies.

"Oh, awesome . . ."

Then while they're imagining motorboating the twins, Auron comes by and delivers the coupe de grace.

Just think, those luscious melons probably saved Yuna and the others lives times beyond counting. They provide an excellent distraction and are an immense boost to morale--for the guys at least. Indirectly, Luna was probably the reason why Sin was defeated in the first place. So, merely fan service? I think not. That stacked witch truly was the unsung hero of Final Fantasy X.
#2cheo229Posted 8/2/2012 9:04:26 PM
she's ok.
---
xbox live gamertag: cheo228
#3Demonic_EssencePosted 8/2/2012 10:50:37 PM
Boobs because you cant motorboat a personality.
---
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
#4kuro-shinigamiPosted 8/3/2012 12:11:44 AM
Explains why Lulu didn't get shoved into the water along with Tidus, Wakka and Rikku at Beville. Comet think of it, why didn't Kimahri and Auron get shoved in... They must have their ways too...
---
What can Hope do for you? ~
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn270/hikamitz/yunope.png
#5SinisterSandmanPosted 8/3/2012 1:47:14 PM
Lulu has nothing capping her bust that even resembles nips. Otherwise I'm sure this would be true.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#6ImbackhahahahaPosted 8/3/2012 2:21:19 PM
kuro-shinigami posted...
Explains why Lulu didn't get shoved into the water along with Tidus, Wakka and Rikku at Beville. Comet think of it, why didn't Kimahri and Auron get shoved in... They must have their ways too...

Lulu probably did get thrown in the water, but when they saw that she can't stay submerged due to those giant things, they took her out.
---
A_dsouz "How do i know if, say, +4 is significant or not compared to +6."
digitalwill2000 "6 is bigger than 4"
#7terran3999999Posted 8/4/2012 12:23:52 PM
"Sir, she won't sink!"

"Magic, it must be magic she's using! She's a witch!!"
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
#8kuro-shinigamiPosted 8/5/2012 6:28:16 AM
terran3999999 posted...
"Sir, she won't sink!"

"Magic, it must be magic she's using! She's a witch!!"

lol!
---
What can Hope do for you? ~
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn270/hikamitz/yunope.png
#9Atomos199Posted 8/10/2012 6:13:30 AM
lol "Luna"
---
I never gained supreme ulti-complete status. I projected my mind approx 3 years into the future and realized it was going to be a waste of time
~ bastardpoetry
#10KarateJonsPosted 8/10/2012 8:43:04 AM
SirLezdain posted...
Indirectly, Luna was probably the reason why Sin was defeated in the first place. So, merely fan service? I think not. That stacked witch truly was the unsung hero of Final Fantasy X.

What is Luna? Lulu + Yuna?

The only advantages of Lulu's outfit are, because she has so many chains, if she runs out of MP and a fiend enters melee range, instead of whacking with the Moomba doll to do minimal damage, she can start swinging the chains and do some serious damage.