This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why doesn't Auron and Lulu ever interact?

#11chrombotPosted 10/2/2012 5:27:26 PM
LionHeart48 posted...
Riverstone30gm posted...
You should see them off-screen. You REALLY think that baby was Wakka's?

Your right, it kind of looks like Auron.

Except FFX-2 takes place years after FFX....

However.... perhaps this was all part of Lulu's ploy. Who didn't even look pregnant in FFX-2. She hid the child from everyone for all this time till she could do the deed with wakka and lead him into believing it was his kid. When actually it was Auron's. It also explains why Vidina has so much hair and is so large for being a newborn.
#12GodSpark127Posted 10/3/2012 1:42:27 AM
LionHeart48 posted...
Riverstone30gm posted...

It's the shades.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#13Cicatriz_ESPPosted 10/3/2012 4:50:23 AM
chrombot posted...
LionHeart48 posted...
Riverstone30gm posted...

Except FFX-2 takes place years after FFX....

However.... perhaps this was all part of Lulu's ploy. Who didn't even look pregnant in FFX-2. She hid the child from everyone for all this time till she could do the deed with wakka and lead him into believing it was his kid. When actually it was Auron's. It also explains why Vidina has so much hair and is so large for being a newborn.

Oo MAKERS COMPLETE SENSE! I always found it weird that Lulu doesn't look like she's pregnant in FFX-2, her belly is normal size. She must have gave birth to Auron's son/daughter around one year ago and hid it from dumb wakkawakka. We didn't get to see Lulu pregnant. Goth fetish + Pregnant fetish = FTW!
---
Sephiroth kills a lady and white materia drops to the floor. But when Cloud mows the lawn, it's brown materia that drops.
#14VerdekalPosted 10/6/2012 8:27:56 PM
Because watching those two shoot the breeze would be boring as hell. And they're the two smartest people in the group so they have nothing to say to each other.
#15Aya BreaPosted 10/7/2012 1:37:22 AM
Well they did interact. When Auron said he wanted to be Yuna's guardian, Lulu asked him why.
---
Take your time or you lose, this is my game, my rules. I can see obviously, baby you don't know what it's like to be me.