This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Blitzball team?

#11slyfan926Posted 11/7/2012 12:22:40 AM
LiquidFuze180 posted...
slyfan926 posted...
LF: Larbeight
RF: Isken
MF: Vuroja
LD: Ropp
RD: Nav Guado
GL: Nimrook

EDIT: At level 99

that can't be right...half your team is from the kilika beasts

they're like...the NY red bulls

The Beasts truly become "beasts" at level 60 or so. Larbeight is the #1 shooter in Blitzball.
---
Not changing sig until Wade Barrett wins the WWE/WHC Started: May 1, 2011
PSN: VincentImmortal: The One Bar Warrior
#12erict1628Posted 11/7/2012 12:07:46 PM
LiquidFuze180 posted...
that can't be right...half your team is from the kilika beasts

they're like...the NY red bulls

Four of the Beasts (Larbeight, Isken, Vuroja, Kulukan) are in the top player discussion at their respective position at level 99.
---
Cal Bears, VIK Vasteras HK, Vasteras SK, Man Utd, L.A. Lakers, S.F. 49ers, San Jose Sharks, L.A. Dodgers
#13BBK_KidPosted 11/12/2012 8:35:21 PM
It's really personal preference. For me, it's

MF: Mifurey
RD: Nav Guado

I thought you liked Kiyuri because you dig pirates. Where's the aesthetics, man?
---
"There's no such thing as a bisexual. That's just something they invented in the 90s to sell hair products." - 30 Rock
#14wizardmentorPosted 11/13/2012 5:29:52 AM
This is my team and I never lose a game, won over 200 in a row with

RF: Titus
LF Linna
MF: Shammi
RD: Ropp
LD: Zev Ronso
G: Nimrook

Some start out weak but have amazing higher end stats, and don't lack in certain stats.

Linna has Nap shot 3 which makes short work of offense on top of jecht shot 2. The rest just balance the team nicely.
#15erict1628Posted 11/13/2012 3:08:50 PM
BBK_Kid posted...
It's really personal preference. For me, it's

MF: Mifurey
RD: Kiyuri

I thought you liked Kiyuri because you dig pirates. Where's the aesthetics, man?

Hey Kiddo, you still remember that, huh? >_>

Ok, fine. That better?
---
Cal Bears, VIK Vasteras HK, Vasteras SK, Man Utd, L.A. Lakers, S.F. 49ers, San Jose Sharks, L.A. Dodgers
#16J-A-All-DayPosted 11/14/2012 3:03:27 PM
If your talking Lvl 99 players, Keepa has the best SH and Wedge has the best goalie
#17Endless_DuskPosted 11/17/2012 1:25:30 PM
Keepa has the highest SH, yes, but it doesn't make him the best for that position. He is still quite slow and his EN is relatively low. He also lacks shooting techs by default.

Nimrook is the best goalie at all levels. Wedge's CA is second highest but you will need to invest in unlocking suitable techs for him.
---
PSN - BYATLLW
http://xxendlessxx.webs.com/index.htm
#18J-A-All-DayPosted 11/18/2012 8:39:13 PM
yea I realized after Wedge is 2nd best catch, I was just throwing in my two cents cause thats all I remembered, i just started playing this again a couple days ago, but Id believe Keepa's other stats don't add up to him being a good O player aside from shooting
#19StarBladeEdgePosted 11/19/2012 4:51:41 AM
besaid aurochs. you can do everything with them. i never use anyone else for blitz and it's very easy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !
#20PSWii63Posted 11/29/2012 3:14:40 AM
How is Tidus not the best shooter? Has the best techniques for scoring (cheapest too..so broken) despite the 76-79 in SH he has max HP and the best techniques and serviceable stats otherwise