This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Final 7 Character Layout

#1Night_Drift_NPosted 11/13/2012 7:41:24 AM
Yuna
Lulu
Kimahri
Tidus
Wakka
Auron
Rikku

Every Character - All Abilities, All Skills, All Overdrive Modes, Overdrives
Yuna - All White Magic Skills, Abilites + Skills
Lulu - All Black Magic Skills, Abilities + Skills
All Characters - Celestial Weapon + Celestial Armor
All Characters - Original Weapon + Original Armor
All Characters - Capture + Firstrike
All Characters - No Encounters + Walk MP + Walk HP
Custom Weapon + Armor (Main Custom Setup) - All Characters:

Firststrike
Triple Overdrive
Alchemy
Peircing Yuna + Lulu = One MP Use)

Auto-Phoenix
Auto-Potion
Auto-Haste
Poisonproof

HP 9999 All 7, MP 999 All 7, Sphere Grid Strategy Guide StandardGrid Copy
#2VanilleHopenPosted 11/13/2012 9:45:02 AM
i would of replaced poisonproof with auto protect.. and where is your break damage limit young man?
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#3Ecclesiastes273Posted 11/13/2012 10:36:14 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
i would of replaced poisonproof with auto protect.. and where is your break damage limit young man?

This, exactly so.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#4Night_Drift_N(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:23:19 AM
Poisonproof, um against auto-haste = no auto-protect = Poisonproof.
#5VanilleHopenPosted 11/14/2012 11:17:12 AM
Night_Drift_N posted...
Poisonproof, um against auto-haste = no auto-protect = Poisonproof.

huh? Almost all the monsters hit you with physical attacks and only several hit you with poison.. AutoProtect is much better...

also YOu should use break damage limit... It's better than all the abilities you have on your weapon combined..

It's the difference between doing 10k and 100k a hit basically..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#6Kano33339Posted 11/14/2012 12:49:09 PM(edited)
LOL... Poisonproof is absolutely useless endgame, even before that. Go with Auto-Med instead, it's not as big of a mistake. Confuseproof/Deathproof would be far better though, at least you can control yourself when poisoned. Auto-protect can mean the difference between life and death. Having poisonproof armor doesn't mean **** if a monster smacks you dead in the same hit that afflicts poison status when you could survive with Auto-Protect.

It's a fact that your allies are more useful alive and poisoned, than they are when KO'd, unless your disc is really glitched.

Also, get rid of Piercing. It's infinitely more logical to use BDL in its place, especially since you have Armor Break, which means you only lose one turn inflicting it, compared to the number of turns and deaths you'll face for being capped at 9999 instead.

For example, if you're fighting a Barbatos with 255 STR and BDL, then you will always deal more than 9999, even with *armored* status still in place. With piercing instead, you can *only* deal 9999, no matter what you do. Fighting Juggernaut like this will be tedious beyond human comprehension. Why do you insist on punishing yourself with these abilities? Lost a bet?

Numbers don't lie.
---
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
http://www.last.fm/user/plasmaterial
#7DXMGPosted 11/14/2012 3:36:01 PM
My dudes all have:

BDL
First Strike
3x OD
STR +20 or One MP

Auto-Haste
Auto-Pheonix
BHPL
Ribbon
---
Medic!
#8Ecclesiastes273Posted 11/14/2012 3:40:51 PM
My old 1st playthrough/Max Stat/MoQ file has a pretty derpy loadout. I'll post it sometime this evening. It's good for a laugh or a groan.

Basically, it involved a Break MP Limit Rikku and a whole party spamming Auto-Life instead of Auto-Phoenix. I think ONE guy had Auto-Haste.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#917MasterPosted 11/14/2012 5:30:12 PM
I wish I still had my first save. Probably would've been even lulzier than that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m196/Valor07/CPlanetSuccess.png
#10HayanNinjaPosted 11/15/2012 1:19:05 AM
I don't remember all the details, but I do remember that for all the significant optional bosses bar Penance, my armor was Auto-Haste, Auto-Phoenix, Stoneproof, Sleepproof. For Penance, I used the usual Auto-Haste, Auto-Protect, Auto-Potion, Defence+20%... you just can't beat it for teh Penancez0r.
---
My RMVXA Project, Legends of an Otherworld: Curse of Saria (6-8hr gameplay demo now available!)
http://www.facebook.com/loaocos Official Facebook Page