This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Final 7 Character Layout

#21Night_Drift_N(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:11:19 PM
How is this setup....

Tidus/Kimahri/Wakka/Rikku/Auron....

Firststrike
Alchemy
Tripple Overdrive
Break Damage Limit

Auto-Phoenix
Auto-Haste
Auto-Potion
Poisonproof (= Auto-Haste Curing/Nemesis)

Yuna/Lulu

Firststrike
Alchemy
Break Damage Limit
One MP Use

Auto-Phoenix
Auto-Haste
Auto-Potion
#22zzanmatoPosted 11/19/2012 4:33:01 PM
Haven't read the rest of the topic (takes too long ^_^), but....

Firststrike
Alchemy
Tripple Overdrive
Break Damage Limit

Get Celestials.
If you don't bother, what is Alchemy doing there? Get Str+20% then, then at least it makes up a little bit for our defense not being ignored.

Auto-Phoenix
Auto-Haste
Auto-Potion

A good armor without Auto-Protect isn't a good armor.
Although Poisonproof is worthwhile with Nemesis, it's not worth making a new armor for. Replace Poisonproof with Auto-Protect.

Yuna/Lulu

Firststrike
Alchemy
Break Damage Limit
One MP Use

Again, Alchemy makes me vomit.
And again, get Celestials.
If you really want to decide to make a worthwhile mage weapon, make it BDL, Magic Booster, Magic+20% and Magic+10%. Throw Three/Twin Stars at start of boss fight. If you hate doing that, switch Magic+10% for One MP cost, but since it's hard to good damge with Magic, every % helps.
---
"We've got no clues about the perp. We don't even have a sus because the sec with a mo's got a perf al."
#23Night_Drift_N(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:40:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24Night_Drift_N(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:14:14 PM
What is so wrong with Alchemy?

Normal Phoenix = Full 9999 Life (From Death)
Hi-Potion from Auto-Potion = Full Life (From 1HP)
---
What?.....
#25zzanmatoPosted 11/20/2012 2:40:52 PM
Normal Phoenix = Full 9999 Life (From Death)
True.

However, you don't need it. Since you're not using Celestial weapons, the character will not ignore the target's defense stat, so doing more damage is a better option. Either Strength +20% or Evade & Counter are way better than Alchemy.

Quick Pocketing an X-Potion is only 1 Rank, add to that the fact that your characters will not die so much with 255 Defense and Auto-Protect. There are only 24 attacks in the whole game (in PAL version -- in US version only 9) that do more than 9,999 damage with 255 Defense and Auto-Protect. Almost all of them only target 1 character, who is automatically Auto-Phoenix'd. Quick Pocket (if available) an X-Potion and you're done.

Alchemy is not totally useless, it's just not needed. Kind of like Sensor. Or candy.

Hi-Potion from Auto-Potion = Full Life (From 1HP)
No.
---
"We've got no clues about the perp. We don't even have a sus because the sec with a mo's got a perf al."
#26Night_Drift_N(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 4:27:20 PM
You can compare this to people not using Alchemy, because no one here has tried it in a group? Odd, very because you are a group in the video game(s).

This setup is compared to FF7 without all the huge advancement in technology to have characters battle faster, the game in the A.I. would be nice to evolve to any level you level instead of those dumb attacks that will kill your party, which like I said above, does not make any sense....

This setup is comparable to a NSG RUN.

I still have Celestial Weapons that I can use for one of those custom armours. I can also switch between it in battle and also gain some natural HP with Yuna and the One MP Use.

Besides, I'm killing myself on these deeds you people so complain about in the evening. Its isn't a good strategy outside of the game itself. That is why it and is called FINAL FANTASY. This setup is in good context between everything I said and what your going to stat about next. And against the NSG.

I even use the Code Breaker, which no one here also uses to re-order my Skills/Abilities/White/Black Magic/Overdrive/Overdrive Modes into the order it is written in the official strategy guide. That is why its called a Code Breaker and that is why its called OFFICIAL on the Guide itself.

When you use a Poisonproof on all the Armours. You can debate that your desire is left behind, much like the huge attacks or even small fiends you'll fight that are definitely buried within the game, just as the same pattern of the attacks and its mind set of any ability to find next. As if the game ran away it would probably use a Poisonproooof!!!!

Poisonproof is fine with me, because I have to have much more patients within the attack and more patterns to gain and trust. The game should last a moment longer with the player (me) behind the controller???? I mean these people are debating the PS2 Sony Controller???? Read my sig....

Yay. I'm happy with what I want, that's all that matters and the information gained within its pattern of attacking.

Look, if I get to Nemesis, the hardest character within the entire US version. I have Celestial to thank worthwhile, like I was just fight the great Yunalesca with Auron's betrayal running behind me all the way to the Calm Lands....
---
What?.....
#27fuzzymillipedePosted 11/20/2012 6:26:31 PM
You posted your setup, we said it wasn't optimal. What do you want to hear from us? You can still play the game just fine with your setup. I don't see an issue here.
---
My YouTube Channel: youtube.com/profile?user=fuzzymillipede
FFXED Save Editor: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXED-Final-Fantasy-X-Save-Editor-on-a-Real-PS2
#28Night_Drift_N(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 3:53:36 PM
Well then....

Let me post another.

lol
---
What?.....
#29zzanmatoPosted 11/21/2012 4:40:00 PM
That one makes more sense.
---
#30Night_Drift_N(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 2:22:22 PM
I was thinking about this topic and I am wondering why would someone have Auto-Protect or Auto-Shell when Yuna can cast that with Auto-Haste/Firststrike and you will have that open armour slot for use on something else than Auto-Protect.

She can also have Auto-Shell/Reflect/Regen/Protect/Cheers and I think Rikku can do the Defense Mix.
---
What?.....