i got a copy of the game a while back but it wouldnt work...

#1PSOGuy25Posted 12/30/2009 6:34:46 AM
it would spin, show the DC logo as though it was loading the game, and then it would go back to the DC dashboard. i know a lot of DC games had issues, like blue stinger when it first came out there were tons of glitches with it and people couldnt get it to work.

i am sure there are copies of fur fighters out there that dont have issues, but since i couldnt get a cheap copy of fur fighters i bought the ps2 version. i have to say that i am not sure which version i would like more i think i would like the 3d models more than the cel shaded models used in the ps2 version though.

i loved the game though!

im just wondering if other people had had issues with the fur fighters cd? i tried it on a couple different dreamcasts before i took it back and got my money back, didnt work on none of em.
#2Vyse_skiesPosted 12/31/2009 3:17:09 PM
It's an awesome game that actually surprised me cause it's not something I'd normally buy upon looking at the case. It turns out that FF is a superb creation but is heavily flawed. Well the DC version is anyways. I got to the last boss and it stalled on a save so that every time I loaded up it loaded the stalled game. Needless to say I never did start again. It's such a huge title. Love the shooting and puzzle sections of the title though. Was really well made.
---
Currently Playing : Suikoden V, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
#3PSOGuy25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2010 5:08:41 PM
so u recommend trying to find another copy of the ps2 edition over the dc version?
#4Vyse_skiesPosted 1/3/2010 5:24:01 AM
I haven't played the ps2 version but I think it would still be very good. I don't know how the cel shaded look works. Maybe for the better or maybe for the worst. The DC version was brilliant, not visually, but gameplay was just a complete surprise. I don't think you're going to have a really bad time or big difference if you get the PS2 version. I think either version would play well. I just know for a fact that the DC version is crammed packed full of bugs and glitches. Well my version is anyways.

For me cel shaded visuals worked well in only 2 games I've played. Jet set Radio and Viewtiful Joe. It worked ok in Sonic Shuffle, but they were purely average.
---
Currently Playing : Suikoden V, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
#5PSOGuy25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2010 5:54:44 PM
i played a bit of the ps2 version, it is very pretty, i just dont know how it compares to the original since i havent played the original yet. i think i heard the ps2 remake also has more babies to find.