So I was reminded on this game the other day.

#1Jallen9000Posted 3/22/2010 2:45:35 PM
And I remembered how much I loved it, yet you grab random people on the street by the shoulders and shout FUR FIGHTERS in their face and all you get is a kick in the groin.

That's not what this game deserves, not at all.

Also I never understood if this game was a sequel to something, the storyline really made me feel I was missing out on some past history explored in another game.
---
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
#2Vyse_skiesPosted 3/23/2010 11:49:25 AM
Hey there Jallen, yeah Fur Fighters was that hidden Gem I nearly missed. Despite the box arts lack of an appealing picture, I was like meh. However, I saw it for a fair price and brought it. I agree that the title doesn't deserve a kick to the groin, but neither does that crappy Wild Metal either, lol.

I loved the blend of Shooter, puzzle and platforming action. Along with the jokes and the sweet visuals, FF manages to do what most DC titles didn't. It provided a fun, lengthy and challenging title. Some of the puzzles on the space level have me bewildered for ages and the levels are HUGE!
---
Video Games are to me as Crack is to an addict. They dominate our lives.
#3FemmeFromMarsPosted 3/23/2010 12:47:16 PM
I need to play this game.
#4Truck_1_0_1_Posted 3/24/2010 9:32:53 PM
The levels are indeed MASSIVE and it took me 44 hours to complete (and I skipped the Glitchy level just to avoid any problems altogether, even though you have to exit and re-enter in order for the glitch to happen).

Jallen, no its not a sequel. Even so, the story is friggin' awesome, a top reason why this game rules.

Oh and Vyse, the Critic game this game a C. Idiot.
---
Ugh, the VGC (Videogame Critic). Never cared for the guy, brags too much. Rambles on sometimes, and he also lets people thrash his reviews around. randus_ama
#5Vyse_skiesPosted 3/25/2010 5:48:30 AM
Rolls eyes at critics lame C grade. I'd easily give Fur Fighters a 9/10 and about 93%. It's super awesome.
---
#6Truck_1_0_1_Posted 3/25/2010 9:53:41 AM
Indeed!
---
Ugh, the VGC (Videogame Critic). Never cared for the guy, brags too much. Rambles on sometimes, and he also lets people thrash his reviews around. randus_ama
#7Jallen9000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2010 5:25:56 AM
I spent hours and hours on this game getting all the babies and golden tokens. Shame then that there were a couple of glitches in a few of the levels that made it impossible for me to get them all. The Safe in the city level just wouldn't open and in the Roofus hell level I remember the baby didn't register, which annoyed me no end.

Thing I really liked about the game though was the humour, that really doesn't remind me of a Rare game too now that I think about it.
---
#8Jallen9000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2010 5:26:34 AM
^ does remind me, not doesn't.
---
#9Vyse_skiesPosted 3/27/2010 6:37:15 AM
Yeah, I love the jokes. Especially the Video Stone in New Quack City. Shenmoo- with a Cow wearing Ryo's jacket. Metropolis Sheep Racer, Quack III Arena and Resident Weevil.
---
#10Truck_1_0_1_Posted 3/27/2010 9:15:02 AM
^^

That's nothing. The homages to Bond Villains were absolutely killer!
---