So I was reminded on this game the other day.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fur Fighters
  3. So I was reminded on this game the other day.
6 years ago#1
And I remembered how much I loved it, yet you grab random people on the street by the shoulders and shout FUR FIGHTERS in their face and all you get is a kick in the groin.

That's not what this game deserves, not at all.

Also I never understood if this game was a sequel to something, the storyline really made me feel I was missing out on some past history explored in another game.
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
6 years ago#2
Hey there Jallen, yeah Fur Fighters was that hidden Gem I nearly missed. Despite the box arts lack of an appealing picture, I was like meh. However, I saw it for a fair price and brought it. I agree that the title doesn't deserve a kick to the groin, but neither does that crappy Wild Metal either, lol.

I loved the blend of Shooter, puzzle and platforming action. Along with the jokes and the sweet visuals, FF manages to do what most DC titles didn't. It provided a fun, lengthy and challenging title. Some of the puzzles on the space level have me bewildered for ages and the levels are HUGE!
Video Games are to me as Crack is to an addict. They dominate our lives.
6 years ago#3
I need to play this game.
6 years ago#4
The levels are indeed MASSIVE and it took me 44 hours to complete (and I skipped the Glitchy level just to avoid any problems altogether, even though you have to exit and re-enter in order for the glitch to happen).

Jallen, no its not a sequel. Even so, the story is friggin' awesome, a top reason why this game rules.

Oh and Vyse, the Critic game this game a C. Idiot.
Ugh, the VGC (Videogame Critic). Never cared for the guy, brags too much. Rambles on sometimes, and he also lets people thrash his reviews around. randus_ama
6 years ago#5
Rolls eyes at critics lame C grade. I'd easily give Fur Fighters a 9/10 and about 93%. It's super awesome.
6 years ago#6
Indeed!
Ugh, the VGC (Videogame Critic). Never cared for the guy, brags too much. Rambles on sometimes, and he also lets people thrash his reviews around. randus_ama
6 years ago#7
I spent hours and hours on this game getting all the babies and golden tokens. Shame then that there were a couple of glitches in a few of the levels that made it impossible for me to get them all. The Safe in the city level just wouldn't open and in the Roofus hell level I remember the baby didn't register, which annoyed me no end.

Thing I really liked about the game though was the humour, that really doesn't remind me of a Rare game too now that I think about it.
6 years ago#8
^ does remind me, not doesn't.
6 years ago#9
Yeah, I love the jokes. Especially the Video Stone in New Quack City. Shenmoo- with a Cow wearing Ryo's jacket. Metropolis Sheep Racer, Quack III Arena and Resident Weevil.
6 years ago#10
^^

That's nothing. The homages to Bond Villains were absolutely killer!
  1. Boards
  2. Fur Fighters
  3. So I was reminded on this game the other day.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived