What are top three favorite created Goldeneye levels?

#1BimmyandJimmyPosted 8/10/2012 9:42:13 PM
I think all of us Goldeneye fans know nowadays about a website called Goldeneye Vault created by Sub Drag over five years ago (or something like that), home of the ever so bad ass piece of software called the Goldeneye Level Editor. Many have posted their own created levels on that site for us to play, some of them good and some of them bad, just to keep the name Goldeneye 64 alive in the 2010s and beyond. My question to you is what is your top favorite three levels that you've ever played?

In no particular order, mine are:

1: Cliff Bass by GErage
2: Garden by Entropy Soldier
3: Silo Mission by Dragonsbrethren

My only complaint to all Goldeneye level modders is that I wish you wouldn't have guards who use sniper rifles because they drain you health way too quickly. Also, please for the love of god, STOP MODDING THE FACILITY OR THE BUNKER LEVELS because there are WAY too many them.
---
BIMMY AND JIMMY:
Here on Gamefaqs just to piss everyone off.
#2revolverPosted 8/16/2012 7:21:58 PM
I'm gonna order one of those n64 adapters so I can play my emu with an actual n64 controller. It's the only thing that has stopped me from checking these mods out extensively.

Is there any new maps with entirely new geometry or are they mostly just the original levels with new objectives and enemy layouts and whatnot?
---
Still has a glimmer of hope for Shenmue III