I like this game more, just got yesterday feels more real than gt4

#1completeboyPosted 10/11/2012 6:56:26 AM
and also feels its faster than gt4, overall thought gt2 is the faster of the series haven't got ps3 so gt5 experience either.

i felt gt4 was dull and it proves after playing the license tests of gt3, which actually made me learn something, it sure was harder than of gt4.

my only complain is the bogus interface, but overall looks promising, i think its got a more better grahpics look than gt4.
---
i am in love albeit its one-sided as of yet.
#2completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 6:46:54 AM
are endurance races fun? i have not done a single endurance race in any gt game.
---
#3koivulaPosted 10/13/2012 9:28:32 PM
I was suprised too about the graphics..
I had played NFS:MW,All burnout games and many others.But this one got me hooked.I was expecting foggy and messy graphics.
What comes to endurance races,I can only guess that probably are fun.
I have not got that F1 car yet from 150 mile race(which is kind of boring go around 100 laps)
#4completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 3:01:16 AM
there are few tracks i would not mine doing endurance races, one is trial mountain and another one is grindwald. its like those maps belong to me i can also perform quite well on the yosmite but i do not know whether that is available in gt3.

currently enjoying the ride in ae86, i have done certain drifts which very slightly resembles to one as seen in initial d series.

by the way in arcade mode there is a option called drift or racing what does that mean?
---