How Loyal Is This Fan Base?

#391Dark_Jak47710II(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:12:24 AM
Aloha planned on Kabuki's visit, and Aloha's personal attempt to thwart Robbit was a ruse. He wanted Robbit to win. Robbit's victory ensured Kabuki's loss of face, with The Pan-Galactic Criminals Club. Without Kabuki's leadership, The Club is vulnerable, with no organization, and nothing to focus its members.

The next step in Aloha's plan is to commandeer The Club, with an air of inspirational leadership. With The Club, Aloha's ultimate victory is much more probable.
---
Let's begin the operation!
-"Franken" Fran
#392alucard187Posted 3/4/2013 6:04:38 PM
Been almost three years since my last post, glad to see this topic is still going!
---
PSN
Mr_Greed
#393taoxadasaPosted 3/15/2013 1:09:43 PM
So, if Robbit miraculously appears in PS All-Stars as dlc or in a sequel, which version of Kumagoro should be his 'voice'?

I'd want the JF!2 version.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#394TheNardDogPosted 3/18/2013 7:29:17 PM
taoxadasa posted...
So, if Robbit miraculously appears in PS All-Stars as dlc or in a sequel, which version of Kumagoro should be his 'voice'?

I forgot about this for a couple months.
Returning to this board.

Any is fine for me. I don't remember much of a difference really.
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#395taoxadasaPosted 3/19/2013 7:51:38 AM
TheNardDog posted...
taoxadasa posted...

I forgot about this for a couple months.
Returning to this board.

Any is fine for me. I don't remember much of a difference really.

1 is a girl voice, 2 is a guy voice.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#396Dark_Jak47710II(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 2:45:17 PM
The space criminal Aloha perpetually evades the law, even while he takes a brake on his planet. Why?

He pays his space taxes, and his work is profitable. He's given more leeway than most, but he can still be presumptuous. Robbit puts him in line, during these moments, and the space government continues to collect its money.
---
-"Franken" Fran
#397TheNardDogPosted 4/3/2013 9:50:38 PM
I'M HERE

Just wanted you guys to know... I like Jumping Flash!. Making sure you guys wouldn't forget.
---
Sullivan is a dirty old man.
PSN: UltraMan321
#398taoxadasaPosted 4/15/2013 1:03:52 PM
Bumping Flash!
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#399Dark_Jak47710II(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 6:07:22 PM
We all like Jumping Flash!, in our own ways. Some ways being more depraved than others.
---
-"Franken" Fran
#400Dark_Jak47710II(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:42:45 PM
*twiddles thumbs*
---
-"Franken" Fran