Wow just wow.

#1MarioShroomedPosted 11/6/2009 9:28:52 PM
It's like there's absolutely no love for kings field. I've only played through Shadow Tower and am currently playing through KF2.

If anybody's is reading this post I have a question. Where are the two crystal flasks in the frozen plains?
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=marioshroomed
You just got Shroom'd
#2MoonlightSwordPosted 11/6/2009 10:46:16 PM
IIRC you have to fall off the cliff near the grave... it's been a while since I've played through though...

and your right... the KF series gets no love... it's slowly been creeping into peoples collections lately... and I recommend it whenever possible... good luck...

how did you like ST... It's one of my currently playing games...

I added you to my backloggery... I hope that's ok.... nice to have another KF fan on my friends list...

=')

---
You've come unarmed to a battle of wits.
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#3maynardftwPosted 11/6/2009 10:48:58 PM
Should be on the kf website's maps. I don't think I would've bothered finding them, otherwise, just because you can't -see- the flasks because it's so white.
---
Chaotic Good, left-handed.
#4MarioShroomed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2009 12:23:13 AM
I've been using the Kings FIeld maps on the KF website thanks to moonlight and many others. Yet their maps are incomplete.

I loved ST. But I had a few gripes. When it comes to getting 100% in every area it becomes really annoying because monsters are randomly generated. I got down to needing 6 monsters to clear the game 100%.

And Moonlight, I don't want to spoil the game for you but I must tell you something. When you meet Ariel in the Screeching area, be sure to talk to her first thing. I found out the hard way. If you put that dragon thing (forget what it was) in the pedestal before talking to her you'll permantaly miss out on the cune that gives you 52 stat points.
---
You just got Shroom'd
#5MolitheusPosted 11/8/2009 9:04:00 AM
wait a sec...what do you mean no love? ive got a topic on here dedicated to this game and it's been around here a long time, aging very slowly. that topic is my love for this game, ive played through KF2 God knows how many times. i dont think KF2 has had a very old 500 topic on here and that is my dedication and my love that i want to give back to a great game that ive had good memories with and yet agetec is just let gonna let the KF series just rot away like this? you gotta be kidding me man, the KF series dont deserve to just die out.......the least agetec can do is sell the rights to another company if there not gonna make another KF game. i dont like thinking about the fact that there might not be another KF game cause it pisses me off.
---
brief encounters, bleeding PAIN!!! - Opeth
#6MoonlightSwordPosted 11/8/2009 1:24:26 PM
well Molitheus... it may have been a poor choice of wording saying "no love" but compared to some games that people will defend eye and tooth... it's very far off in the distance...

and agreed.... the series doesn't deserve to die off... with 7 installments and 2 spin-off series installments you'd think think the series was worth keeping alive... maybe the rights will be sold to another company (such as Atlus) who'll revive it... here's hoping!
---
You've come unarmed to a battle of wits.
#7MarioShroomed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2009 10:45:05 PM
Is Demon's Souls a spin off series of KF? I've heard its a first person rpg and from the looks it looks alot like something that would come from agetec.
---
You just got Shroom'd
#8maynardftwPosted 11/9/2009 4:53:16 AM
Yeah it's by the same people, in the same vein. It's essentially a new KF game, from what I hear.
---
Chaotic Good, left-handed.
#9MarioShroomed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2009 7:14:02 PM
I have another question.

How do I get the piece of promeus from mark marcus? Its the only piece I need for the full set.
---
You just got Shroom'd
#10darchangelPosted 11/9/2009 9:11:07 PM
You do not want his piece of Promeus, trust me...you will find enough pieces for a full set, without this one.

The only way to get it from him is by killing him, but then Jens will not make you any more armor.

---