Is there a List for all the "secret" items?

#1TropicThunderPosted 10/29/2008 9:53:13 PM
I was wondering if there was any sort list that existed that points out and gives the locations to, all those items which aren't in chests, that are like in corners and buckets, barrels, chimneys and cracks and stuff like that.

Something else, does anyone here know how many of said items are there in the game?

And one more thing, does Barako here knows what does Noa say on the vulture blade move? it's something like "commander cheese!" but it's in japanese of course, would like to know what that means.
---
Well maybe I shouldn't have come at all, JERK OFF!- Cable guy
#2CruShPunchPosted 10/29/2008 11:25:14 PM
The only place I know of that has extensive hidden item information is in the walk-throughs, but it's not compiled in a list, however.

You can find the locations of exceptionally rare items in various FAQs, but to find all of the hidden items, the only way I know of is to simply follow a walk-through as I have done in order to obtain them.

This is the one I used and it has done me quite well (the one by Asura):

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/legend_of_legaia_b.txt

It would be nice to see them compiled in a list though...
#3TropicThunder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2008 11:30:37 PM
I see. Well, right now I wouldn't really like to read a full walkthrough just for that, so i'll see what i can do. Thanks anyways.
---
#4CortSetherPosted 10/29/2008 11:45:20 PM
It's Kamaitachi (sp?) which means something along the lines of "cutting whirlwind".
---
"And rage feeds The Juggernaut. Once The Juggernaut feels rage...nothing...of this or any world... NOTHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT!"
#5Dragon FogelPosted 10/29/2008 11:46:05 PM
I think what you want is meth962's 100% treasure list: http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=165144&rid=152891

It covers everything that counts for 100% treasure on the final results screen, as well as most things that don't.

---
Dragon Fogel, Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis.
Don't call me "Dragon".
#6CheatscannerPosted 10/30/2008 6:54:21 AM
whoo..

I have NO idea who any of you are, but im still glad you guys know meth!
---
Andraco. Server: Hellscream
XD That's Cheat, being awesome XDXDXD - Shamoke
#7TropicThunder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2008 1:54:04 PM
Dragon Fogel, so that list will cover all the items NoT found in treasure chests as well?
---
#8Dragon FogelPosted 10/30/2008 3:22:03 PM
That's correct. Most of those items count as "treasure" for the final results screen, not just the ones in chests.

---
Dragon Fogel, Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis.
Don't call me "Dragon".
#9TropicThunder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2008 9:26:51 PM
Thanks, that's a good faq. Although it doesn't say the exact location of the items!
---
#10CruShPunchPosted 10/30/2008 9:48:58 PM
Yeah, that guide is just a checklist meant to help you get all the items as you follow a walk-through or, as it says, "if you are so good you don't need one."

If I had the time I might consider playing through the game and writing the location of each item on the checklist. It's a good idea if someone who has the time feels like doing it though.