Turtle Rock Help

#1DagorhaPosted 6/18/2011 2:01:56 PM
So i'm having some trouble and i can't quite figure it out...

I have no keys left and i'm worried that i might have used it in the wrong area. I used a key in room F4 but the other rooms are locked and i can't find the other keys or the key to get into E7.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gbc/197769-the-legend-of-zelda-links-awakening-dx/faqs/29665
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#2Gamemaster64Posted 6/18/2011 5:57:04 PM
The flying monster that in the room right after the entrance room. Killing it will open the doors.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#3petrie911Posted 6/20/2011 11:02:06 AM
If you've unlocked the door in E3, then you aren't stuck. Make sure you have gotten the keys in F3, G3, C4, and B4. Also check G7 and A6.

However, if you've unlocked the blocks in E5, F4, and D4 without opening the door in E3, you might be stuck.
---
Belief or disbelief rests with you.
#4BLAHMASTERPosted 6/20/2011 11:20:49 AM
You can't get stuck in this level.

Have you gotten the key in G7?
---
It doesn't have to make sense.
#5petrie911Posted 6/20/2011 12:03:05 PM
I'm not so certain that's true. If you use the keys you acquire in G7, A6, and G3 on the key blocks in E5 and D4 and the door in F5, how do you complete the dungeon?

BTW, that map is wrong. there's a locked door leading from F5 to G5.
---
#6BLAHMASTERPosted 6/20/2011 12:42:20 PM(edited)
I'm just about to get the flippers, then I'm going to cheese my way into Level 8 since I have (barely) everything I need.

If that map is wrong, I would like to correct it.

I'll let everyone who's interested know hopefully tonight.

Edit: I'm still going to do the above, but C4 has a key you can get at that point, just at first glance. Otherwise known as "bomb the wall to get to the rest of the dungeon".

The GB version of the map shows the locked door you mentioned, but it also makes the bombable wall I mentioned hard to see because of the colors (or lack thereof).

---
#7petrie911Posted 6/20/2011 12:54:59 PM(edited)
ah, I see, there is a bombable wall there. In fact, there's 2 bombable walls in D4 that should be marked. Yeah, that'll get you through the dungeon just fine.
---
#8BLAHMASTERPosted 6/20/2011 1:45:48 PM
Wow, I've never noticed the lower one. I'll have to make a point of bomb/arrowing that one into oblivion.

No point in remapping anything I guess. (at least from my point of view)
---