Secret Seashells

#1TheLostLegendPosted 1/4/2012 1:37:48 AM
Are there in fact 26 Secret Seashells? Because i have written a guide to finding them all, i have 26 labelled but realized that i had stated that you get a Secret Seashell for going into the Seashell Mansion with exactly fifteen Secret Seashells, which is in fact not true, meaning i only have 25 listed.
---
<========================IIDDDDDDDDD
#2Golden_TorizoPosted 1/4/2012 6:59:10 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197769-the-legend-of-zelda-links-awakening-dx/61426463 This thread should be of immense help to you. Read it carefully. :)
---
Zelda Game Boys Hangman 13 - http://bit.ly/n4bzUn - This game is for fun, not thinking. See you there!
#3BLAHMASTERPosted 1/4/2012 4:08:13 PM
Also, there is a picture here on gamefaqs that shows the world map locations of all 26.
---
It doesn't have to make sense.
#4DoomsSDPosted 1/8/2012 10:37:12 AM
I always go for the sword at 20 shells so it never matters to me that there are 5/6 more shells :P
---
3DS: 0860-3802-4520
MW3: 1529-7682-0034
#5TheLostLegend(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2012 9:02:46 PM
Hmm, it does say 26 quite a lot in that topic :P

I still haven't found the last one yet, tit's kind of difficult now that i have 25, have beaten the game and obtained the coined 'missable' seashells also (the two in the mansion and the one only obtainable with the Rooster). I just don't have a clue where to look :/

I'll keep trying though, i want to finish up this guide soon.
---
#6TheLostLegend(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2012 10:05:23 PM
Okay, i managed to stumble across the last seashell i was looking for. I was missing the seashell in the southern portion of the Face Shrine where an Armos guard guards the entrance to the cave where you find the seashell.

The shell was out of the way, which is probably why i missed it. I feel foolish now for not exploring every possible pathway through that area. Ah well, i now have all 26 secret seashells and that portion of my guide is complete.

Thanks for the help.
---
#7Golden_TorizoPosted 1/15/2012 10:20:21 AM
TheLostLegend posted...
Okay, i managed to stumble across the last seashell i was looking for. I was missing the seashell in the southern portion of the Face Shrine where an Armos guard guards the entrance to the cave where you find the seashell.

The shell was out of the way, which is probably why i missed it. I feel foolish now for not exploring every possible pathway through that area. Ah well, i now have all 26 secret seashells and that portion of my guide is complete.

Thanks for the help.

Ahh, you mean the one in Map Grid 11 - O; I like getting that one. I usually only get the 20 and so I don't get: the one by the Castle, the one outside Dungeon 5 I think it is; the one by Dungeon 3 in the water; the one in the Ghost's House; in Eagle's Tower; and one other somewhere... I'd need the list to find it. maybe next time I'll get all 26. :)
---
Zelda Game Boys Hangman 13 - http://bit.ly/n4bzUn - This game is for fun, not thinking. See you there!