just got this, is it better than oracle of ages?

#1moogythejorkPosted 6/6/2013 3:54:49 PM
I just got to the 6th dungeon in oracles, halfway through the mermaid dungeon and i'm pretty much giving up for now.. I couldn't stand the amount of required mini games needed to get to this dungeon, the constant back and forth through time was frustrating.. and the overworld map was bland compared to seasons or alttp...

i'm really hoping this is different, I heard this game is real good.. so i'm coming off of seasons to ages to this.. i'm looking forward to an expansive overworld and a more light playstyle like in seasons than ages. I hope it's better
#2GlickWickPosted 6/6/2013 6:24:09 PM
Yes. This is probably the best portable Zelda. Story is a little dark, though.
#3Grey_Fox4Posted 6/7/2013 6:49:47 PM
I prefer it over Ages and Oracles. Ages was a little stale going back in time because the song took so long.
---
Currently looking forward to: Devil May Cry 5 and The Rapture.
#4FurioPosted 6/8/2013 8:57:03 AM
I think they're about the same. This game has lots of places you might get stuck.
#5Golden_TorizoPosted 6/8/2013 10:06:33 PM
moogythejork posted...
I just got to the 6th dungeon in oracles, halfway through the mermaid dungeon and i'm pretty much giving up for now.. I couldn't stand the amount of required mini games needed to get to this dungeon, the constant back and forth through time was frustrating.. and the overworld map was bland compared to seasons or alttp...

i'm really hoping this is different, I heard this game is real good.. so i'm coming off of seasons to ages to this.. i'm looking forward to an expansive overworld and a more light playstyle like in seasons than ages. I hope it's better

Wha! wha! wha! I bet you're one of those who whined about LoZAoL also saying it's too hard, Too repetitive.!

Geesh! By the time that Owl gets done flying in or that you finally find the last freaking Compass, or Blaino sends you back to ths start of the game for the 3rd time you'll be praying for that OoA game.

Look, the Rolling Ridge Game are a part of Ages, so learn to live with it. The only people who complain about it are people who can get the Goron Dance down. So why don't you ask us how to do it.

**The whining is just my way of playful teasing, don't get bent by it. .

---
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/920670-the-legend-of-zelda-the-minish-cap/65988630
#6VeryFunTimesPosted 6/10/2013 11:58:09 AM
Don't bother with this game. The trade sequence and secret seashells will kill you.
---
Hey