Majora's Mask Master Quest

#1Astr0_c0wPosted 2/3/2008 1:36:58 PM
Who wants to see a Majora's Mask Master Quest?
---
It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious.
#2KrysT711Posted 2/3/2008 1:47:03 PM
I actually wouldn't mind, just as long as there wasn't a kick-in-the-face section like Spirit Temple MQ.
I wouldn't enjoy any... weird puzzles either. Such as the random cows in Jabu-Jabu.

---
Golden Sun Remix in Brawl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMdlIT4Lu-g
#3JRyan16Posted 2/3/2008 5:29:51 PM
I would love having an MQ for this game. It's definitely the hardest 3-D game in the series, and the only ones more difficult are AoL and the second-quest of LoZ.

I actually wouldn't mind, just as long as there wasn't a kick-in-the-face section like Spirit Temple MQ.
I wouldn't enjoy any... weird puzzles either. Such as the random cows in Jabu-Jabu.

Yep, I hated the Spirit Temple in MQ. I screwed my game up in there...I don't remember exactly what I did, but I messed up with one of the keys, preventing me from any further progression into the dungeon whatsoever. I haven't played the game since then; I sold it less than a day after. I got the Collector's Edition from eBay with the money, a much better trade.

Haha, I actually liked the cows. I didn't know you had to shoot them with a slingshot at first, though. Kinda annoyed me for a while.

---
MM > ALttP > TWW > PH > OoS > OoT > LoZ > OoA > LA > TMC > TP > AoL > FSA / CHECK QUOTE
#4T-bone123Posted 2/4/2008 1:17:07 PM
I would love a master quest too, but my doubts are in their. There is only 4 dungeons, plus the short 4 on the moon, but other then that it would just be this game over again. Mainly, the work was in the field and talking to people. And a Master Quest wouldn't change that.
#5_Caramel_27Posted 2/6/2008 6:05:07 AM
An MQ version of MM would be pretty neat. Instead of just making the temples harder/longer, they could do the same for the side-quests.
---
www.rovl.org/vi/ - Fluffy vermin pirate RP! OR:
Wanna see pictures I drew in my youth? - http://i-h8-1337.deviantart.com/