The Oceanside Spider House

#1KrysT711Posted 4/29/2008 8:41:43 PM
So I've recently started up my Nintendo64 again and have been finally playing my good old MM cartridge (I have the Collector's Edition Disc, but it's not quite the same, you know?). Going through the Oceanside Spider House in Great Bay, something sparked my curiosity.

Why are there portraits of the Skull Kid all over that place anyway? I doubt it would be his house and the Stalchildren don't really say anything - the "secret" is just obviously referring to opening the fireplace. Anyone have any ideas?

---
"The Forkies are enraptured!"
#2FloogalPosted 4/29/2008 10:15:30 PM
Hmm... it could be the place where Skull Kid and his "friends" used to live, before the Skull Kid was rejected, he befriended the fairies, he stole the mask, and he scared them all off with its powers.

Most likely it's just another "Skull Kid plasters his image all over Termina". The balloons, the blocks in the dungeons, etc.

Although, in those cases, it's always the image of Majora Mask, not the Skull Kid. Hmm....
#3KrysT711(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2008 11:22:17 PM
It just seems pretty random to me. If the game is trying to convey that it was once his house simply by placing many portraits of him and using that as the only clue seems far too vague to me.

---
"The Forkies are enraptured!"