Some bird just stole my bottle

#1VipmastermindPosted 10/20/2008 2:05:06 PM
it flew into the sunset, is there anyway to get my bottle back w/o reseting?
---
pearl code 0688 7696 5859
#2Montie2kPosted 10/20/2008 2:52:41 PM
Buy it back from the curiosity shop when it opens at 10pm.
---
So are we so different? Of course, we are, and you will be even more different if I ever finish my homemade flame thrower.
-Jack Handey
#3CirevamPosted 10/20/2008 2:53:25 PM
Yes. Go into the Curiosity Shop in West Clock Town after 10:00 at night (or whenever it's open) and buy it back. I believe it costs 20 rupees.
---
A Captain Planet Summon on a message board is the best example of the superpower of teamwork.
"*shakes fist to the air* CIREVAAAAAAAAM" ~carr_mig
#4CirevamPosted 10/20/2008 2:53:53 PM
*shakes fist* MONTIEEEEEEEEEEE
---
A Captain Planet Summon on a message board is the best example of the superpower of teamwork.
"*shakes fist to the air* CIREVAAAAAAAAM" ~carr_mig
#5Chronoman17Posted 10/20/2008 2:59:31 PM
Birds in this game are smart, and this one knows that if it gives an item to the guy in the Curiosity Shop, he'll give the bird shiny things. So basically, go to the Curio shop and buy it back. However, I think it is a waste of money, because if you got it stolen early in the 3-day cycle, you probably haven't done enough to warrant continuing, and if you got it stolen late in the cycle, you will not have enough time to do anything major, even fighting the boss of a temple. So basically, just restart. Don't bother spending 200 rupees on something you can just whip out your ocarina out and play

>av>av

for.
---
What did you do to earn that BK loaded Steakhouse Burger?
I don't know, I just ran Danger Mario through the Po100T. What!?! You just DM'ed the Pit?