Stolen sword! HELP!

#1aari_thariinyePosted 10/28/2008 1:58:04 AM
Ok I was trying to kill that bird that circles around in front of the Milk Road and the darn thing swooped down and stole my Gilded Sword! Now I can't find it! What do I do!?!?!?!
#2TTFPosted 10/28/2008 2:36:01 AM
Go to the Curiousity Shop and buy it back (you might have to wait until Night of the Final Day, but it will appear there).
#3CirevamPosted 10/28/2008 6:03:10 AM
You don't have to wait until the final day, just buy it back after 10:00 at night at the Curiosity Shop. Alternatively, you could just reset time and it'll go back into your inventory.
---
A Captain Planet Summon on a message board is the best example of the superpower of teamwork.
"*shakes fist to the air* CIREVAAAAAAAAM" ~carr_mig
#4maruku_sanPosted 10/28/2008 10:09:27 PM
I remember when that ****ing bird stole my sword! I was just mucking around with it when I didn't know what it could do. Suddenly after it hit me Tatl was all like "It stole your sword!" and I could see my sword clutched in it's talons as it flew away. I just sat there and said "What the ****?"

I later bought it back from the Curiosity Shop. After I did I payed that bird another visit...
---
"War is delightful to those who have not experienced it." - Desiderius Erasmus
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/violence_and_videogames
#5ItalianAssassinPosted 10/29/2008 6:11:00 PM
That bird stole my virginity! *sniff sniff*
And the worst part is... I COULDN'T BUY IT BACK!

---
Forza Italia
#6vampragonlordPosted 10/29/2008 9:48:56 PM
play the song of time. all will be better after much drunken spinning
---
One of the floating heads of the Maplestory board.
#7DeathInTheEyesPosted 10/30/2008 1:44:55 PM
All will be solved if you have the Blast Mask and a shield.

Just hold..I think it's R, to have your shield out, and use your blast mask when the damn thing gets close! Might take a little bit, but go for it.
---
"Ouendan, EBA, and Ouendan 2 are like the Triforce of Awesome for the DS." - PaperLink64