Whats the best way to get rid of those aliens in romani ranch.

#1Link457Posted 3/23/2010 5:32:17 PM
I know to use the bow but should i ride Epona or something?
#2DaniMakesItRainPosted 3/23/2010 6:13:23 PM
whack them with your sword or something
---
([-[[-dani-]]-])
It's like a foot long, pump-action if you know what I mean. ~Cirevam
#3LemonPenguinPosted 3/23/2010 6:23:52 PM
Are you guys still picking on him? XD
It's a matter of opinion I guess. I normally stand stationary and shoot, but Epona works too. Just make sure to keep an eye on the map if you have one.
---
"Atta fat legs! Attracting suspicious old men!" -Stan
#4last_call1023Posted 3/23/2010 6:27:27 PM
Running around with the bunny hood on is how I beat it. Also there's a pretty good vantage point on top of the house if you climb the ladder on the back.
---
Killin' y'all ****** on that lyrical ****. Mayonnaise coloured Benz, I push Miracle Whips.
PSN: perfection1023
#5NAU_TrackrunnerPosted 3/23/2010 6:29:38 PM
No Epona. Obtain the bunny hood, or stand on the crate in front of the barn and pick them off that way.

Watch your map, aliens come from behind the house to the barn, so that's a little tricky, and keep out for the dog, it will bark at the closest alien. Don't forget that the crate you're standing on also has arrows inside it. Roll into the crate when you have less than 10 arrows to replenish, and keep firing away.

I recommend not using the inverted Song of Time. They will move faster, but it will be over quicker, with less chance of running out of arrows.
---
Cain is for Charlie and Delta is for Cain.
By Zeus' nipples, that's hawt.
#6DaniMakesItRainPosted 3/23/2010 7:11:13 PM
Are you guys still picking on him? XD

we tried to help him in the first 3-4 topics, but honestly to keep making these topics that hes doing kind of insinuates hes being a troll, so i think thats why we're picking on him.

plus, honestly, he needs to check the FAQs instead of coming here. every question hes asked could be found easily in any FAQ here, especially with ctrl+f
---
([-[[-dani-]]-])
It's like a foot long, pump-action if you know what I mean. ~Cirevam
#7snake_5036Posted 3/23/2010 8:55:46 PM
Use inverted song of time

Have a field day
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:24....500th posts: 2