Majora's Mask keeps resetting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  3. Majora's Mask keeps resetting

User Info: FlyingPotatoe

FlyingPotatoe
6 years ago#1
This happens with my Oot as well. It' ll work fine for 5 - 10 minutes then take me back to N64 screen. I was just about to save after starting a new game and this happened to me, so I rage quit.

Anyone else have these problems? If so how do I fix?
ONE MIRRION TROOPS. WOW!

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
6 years ago#2
Unstick your reset button? Check your power cables?

Have any other n64 games you can test and see if this happens?
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
6 years ago#3
try cleaning the game and blowing any dust out of your 64. I was having a similar problem when my games would just cut to a black screen every 5-10 min and I would have to restart the system.I unhooked all cables, blew any dust out of the game as well as every vent/opening on my 64 and reinserted the expansion pack. Took me a couple of tries, but now everything is working normally.
Good Luck
Favorite games of all time
Star Fox series, F-E-A-R series, Monster Hunter series, Anything for Nintendo 64

User Info: Mr__GTA

Mr__GTA
6 years ago#4
Wow that is so weird. After reading this topic, it just started happening to me.
I am Matter...I am Anti Matter...I can see the past...I can see the future...I can consume time...and I'll consume you!!!

User Info: Super Slash

Super Slash
6 years ago#5
Ben has haunted your game!

User Info: TheEvilMushroom

TheEvilMushroom
6 years ago#6
TC, you just cursed everyone who has read this....CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.
Currently Playing: Nothing. I can't seem to find a game to replay.

User Info: FlyingPotatoe

FlyingPotatoe
6 years ago#7
You all deserve it.

But seriously, everything has been going fine and I haven't even checked anything. I guess I should just in case though.
ONE MIRRION TROOPS. WOW!

User Info: BLAHMASTER

BLAHMASTER
6 years ago#8
Isn't that the main mechanic of the game?

jk
It doesn't have to make sense.

User Info: SaintZetsu

SaintZetsu
6 years ago#9
Blow on it
How arrogant do you have to be to quote yourself?-SaintZetsu
PSN:NomTank21

User Info: Mr__GTA

Mr__GTA
6 years ago#10
Yeah not sure why, but mine is resetting more frequently now. I cleaned everything outside of the shell and tried different game. I think it has something to do inside. I don't have the special tool to find out tho.
I am Matter...I am Anti Matter...I can see the past...I can see the future...I can consume time...and I'll consume you!!!
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  3. Majora's Mask keeps resetting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived